20050709 North East US DISMeet July 2005 - Allentown PA

~Quote~

The Zurgs think it would be lots of fun...

~end Quote~

:wave2:

It's great to see you on board!

I am working on three dates at the moment but nothing is etched in stone yet.

June 25th
July 9th
July 16th

These dates are preferred because scholl should be out and graduations should not be a problem.

More info as I get it. The key to the date will be availability for the hotel and hall we choose.

Fred

Originally posted by Majestic
I am working on three dates at the moment but nothing is etched in stone yet.

June 25th
July 9th
July 16th

These dates are preferred because scholl should be out and graduations should not be a problem.

More info as I get it. The key to the date will be availability for the hotel and hall we choose.

Fred

WONDERFUL Fred!! Any of those 3 dates are great for me!!!!:bounce: Do you have any hotel/hall specifially in mind?? Remember, to holler if you need any help or information since i live in the area. ::yes::

It's really difficult for me, I'm extremely shy :blush: (definitely communicate better online than in person ::yes:: ) -- unless I know someone really well :p. What concerns me more, is that, I'm afraid I won't have very much in common with most of you :worried: . I'm single with no kids and it seems like most of you are married with children. [/B]

Well I have 2 things in common with you...I am pretty shy and I am single...I do have a 4 year old daughter though...but I am goign to go and I would love to meet you! I was hesistant to go thinking it might be all couples but I am going to take my daughter and go anyway! Hope to see you there!!

Just saw this thread. Have never been to a dismeet and would love to try one someday. My family, along with at least two other families who are also DVC members might be interested but as of now only June is good for us. We are crusing on July 2nd, 2005 on the Magic - CA here we come. Will fly on July 1st and hoping to stay an additional three nights in Disneyland. I do not always get e-mail notifications so I need to keep checking this thread for updates.

We would also be interested in attending! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Thanks AnnaS for sending me the link to the thread

Would love to come. We are traveling with AnnaS on the July 2, 2005 Magic cruise out of Ca. June 25 seems like it would work for us. June 18 would be even better if you would consider that date too. My uncle lives in Easton Pa. so we are quite familiar with the area. Sounds great!

Hey -- 3 Staten Islanders in a row!... I am from Staten Island... I now live in Nazareth, PA.... moved here in December... Just wanted to say hello!

Tanya

All are welcome I guess. As of right now, we are looking at the Lehigh Valley area. Specifically Allentown at present. Not sure of a venue as of yet but I hope to have something secured soon. As soon as I know, you will all know.

Fred

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
How about Chicago?

Where is this meet???

Hi there! Dh, me, DS and DD would be interested in this, if it falls on the right weekend. I will keep checking back for updates, but this sure sounds like a great idea. I am only 2 hours away, so it is definitely doable.

Count me in for next summer. Sounds great. I'll keep checking for updates.:Pinkbounc

Would love to come...live in Jim Thorpe (about 40 minutes north of Allentown and would be willing to help if you need it :)

Who wants a longer vacation? I was thinking of going to Six Flags Great Adventure the Thursday before and Knoebel's the Friday before. Great Adventure is about 30-60 minutes from Philly and Philly is about 2 to 2 1/2 hours from Allentown. Great Adventure has some supports for an Intamin rocket roller coaster. Storm Runner at Hersheypark and Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point are rocket coasters. It should be worth checking out.

I haven't been to this board lately and decided to pop in. What do I find -- a meet being planned. Sounds good to me.

I can't say as of yet that the date is good, because it is so far out, but I can't think of anything going on in June right now.

I'd love to be there. The last meet was lots of fun!

[QUOTE[/b]

It's really difficult for me, I'm extremely shy :blush: (definitely communicate better online than in person ::yes:: ) -- unless I know someone really well :p. What concerns me more, is that, I'm afraid I won't have very much in common with most of you :worried: . I'm single with no kids and it seems like most of you are married with children. [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't worry, the only people I "know" are Andy & Hazel....and of course Fred from the WL threads.... and I'm planning on going, all the way from Massachusetts!!!

I'll definitely need a hotel room. My daughter won't be coming with me, I'll be attending by myself...so if you like to ride roller coasters, please join me!! at least I'm hoping there's some roller coasters at Dorney Park???? they do don't they Barry???

Fred, I take my vacation the first two weeks of July, so if you're looking for a concensus, count me in for those dates!

Dorney Park has about 5-6 coasters. They're building a new floorless coaster that is expected to open next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter