2011 DISers Halloween Party Dates & Costumes List

The "group" is going twice for sure.

Sept. 30 - Dapper Dan-ielles (who knows what the boys are wearing, though).
Oct. 3 - Beauty and the Beast (I'm Belle!).

I'm going again on my own with another friend.

? - Elphaba (friend) and G(a)linda (me) from Wicked.

Keep your fingers crossed that my work schedule doesn't conflict, because I won't know it until a few days prior to the parties...:sad1:

Quick question: We are leaving on Oct. 1st and wanted to buy our MHP tickets on Sep 30th online. Do we just print the vouchers or pick up at the window?:confused3 Can some please tell me how it works, thank you.

Quick question: We are leaving on Oct. 1st and wanted to buy our MHP tickets on Sep 30th online. Do we just print the vouchers or pick up at the window?:confused3 Can some please tell me how it works, thank you.

You can select the eticket option and print your own ticket. I have just done this for a friend of mine who will join me for one of the parties that I am going to and it worked great.

Corinna

DSC_8754-1.jpg

I went to Disneyland yesterday and Halloween Time is in full swing. The Park is very festive and I love the fall colors. Everyone should have a great time at MHP.

The "group" is going twice for sure.

Sept. 30 - Dapper Dan-ielles (who knows what the boys are wearing, though).
Oct. 3 - Beauty and the Beast (I'm Belle!).

I'm going again on my own with another friend.

? - Elphaba (friend) and G(a)linda (me) from Wicked.

Keep your fingers crossed that my work schedule doesn't conflict, because I won't know it until a few days prior to the parties...:sad1:

I have you added. Too bad I am not going to a Party on the same dates as you. You all had some awesome costumes last year. I would have loved to see all of you this year. What is your third Party date? I would like to add you for that Party date.

No, zoiks. We went to disneyland last year at halloween but disney world in florida this year. Sorry for posting. Disneyland is wonderful at halloween and I know you will all have a great time!~

Oops, I thought I had posted about my change of costume, but must have forgotten.

September 30th Ghost Bride
October 11th Princess

Corinna

We FINALLY bought our tickets! We are going Oct 3. Our group is 2 families.
Adults aren't sure yet, possibly fun makeup and head wear... child 1 - Optimus Prime, Child 2 - Bumblebee, Child 3 (my nephew) - Tron

Ohmygosh I can't wait!

I have you added. Too bad I am not going to a Party on the same dates as you. You all had some awesome costumes last year. I would have loved to see all of you this year. What is your third Party date? I would like to add you for that Party date.

I'm not sure what the 3rd date is yet. It looks like I'll be going a 4th time with yet another friend, on a Friday, but that date/costume is TBD as well...

I just ordered my tickets (and they were paid for by a ghost, too!) for 9/30. I'll be attending with my sister, her husband, and their 2yo son and 2mo daughter. The kids will be dressed up (not Disney, though), and I might dress if I can figure out a costume, but my sister and her husband are boring people.

I know this has most certainly been asked before, but I've done a search and can't find the info I want.... does the MHP ticket include admission to the park, or do you have to have a separate admission ticket?

The reason I'm asking is that we are trying to determine how many days we need on our park hoppers and we don't plan on spending time in the parks on our MHP day other than when we attend the actual party.

Thanks! :)

The date we're planning to attend is Oct. 31st (I know, I know :eek: )

I know this has most certainly been asked before, but I've done a search and can't find the info I want.... does the MHP ticket include admission to the park, or do you have to have a separate admission ticket?

The reason I'm asking is that we are trying to determine how many days we need on our park hoppers and we don't plan on spending time in the parks on our MHP day other than when we attend the actual party.

Thanks! :)

The date we're planning to attend is Oct. 31st (I know, I know :eek: )

The MHP ticket will give you admission into Disneyland only (not California Adventure) 3 hours before the actual start time of the party. So, in other words, if you attend the MHP on Monday, 10/31, the event starts at 6 p.m. and you will be able to enter Disneyland at 3 p.m. If you want to go into Disneyland before 3 p.m., you'd have to have a separate ticket, and if you want to go into California Adventure, a separate ticket will be needed.

nik76 and halfwaynowhere, I have added you to the list on the first post.

dolphingirl47, I have updated your costume choice for both your Party dates.

Belle Ella, your choice of costume is too cute. I would love to see a picture of you in it.

KBelle5 when you post your Party dates, I'll add you to the list.

Sherry, thanks for answering Craigdarroch's question. I just couldn't get on the DIS yesterday. You are the greatest.

Thanks again Sherry... we're all sorted for our vacation :banana:

Thanks also to funatdisney for adding me to the list for Oct. 31st... it's official, bought our tickets today.

This will be our first Halloween in DL (last year we spent it in WDW).

I will have to update once DH and I decide on costumes :)

Right now I'm off to wave at the Disney Wonder as it pulls out of the Port of Victoria... can't tell you how thrilled we are to have a little piece of Disney sitting in our harbour right now (well... a BIG piece of Disney actually) :)

We are going to be at the Halloween Party on Oct. 25th! So excited, this is our first Disney Halloween! We decided to dress as villains and I will be going as Mad Madam Mim, my DD11 will be Jadis the White Witch from Narnia and my DS8 will be Captain Hook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter