2011 Weddings

Hoping for 4th May 2011 SBP and either a small reception in the St James' Room or dinner at a restaurant (depending on guest numbers). Hoping for an Illuminations' dessert party in the evening :lovestruc

We are hoping for a September 14, 2011 wedding @ WDW.

Currently debating on:
Ceremony at Wedding Pavilion or Sea Breeze Point and where to have a nice family dinner as a reception that won't be expensive or if we should just have a DP.

I'm here!!!! My date is September 12th 2011 at Sea Breeze Point! This date is really special to us as it is the same date DF proposed at MK exactly 2 years later!

hopefully no one else will select this date or location!

We have just started planning/thinking seriously about an escape weddding!! I am so excited because I am a life long Disney fanatic, but had to convince my fiance. Does anyone know if you can do a escape ceremony and then have a larger dessert party?? That is our current plan...

Wow... That's a good question! I'm not entirely sure, but at a guess I think you'd have to be planning it as two separate events - your wedding and a group function. I think I've heard that you can't have a different head count for your ceremony and reception, and if you treat the DP as a reception then you have to meet higher minimums. But maybe you could get around this as treating them as two separate events

I'm booked for march 12th at Disneyland hotel. Not Wdw, but I still wanted to chime in. We booked 18 months out and I have my planning meetings with Disney, outside florist, and photographers late march!

We are hoping to get September 6th, cant wait till the year mark so we can start our planning!

So excited to be sharing with everyones lovely plans

:cloud9:

We're hoping to get married on the Dream. We set sail 9/11/2011!!! We haven't been able to book yet though. We've been checking every couple weeks.

We're thinking of 12-1-11, but we're a little unsure. We might do 12-1-12. Hopefully at Sea Breeze Point.

We're thinking we just changed our date to Sept. 19, 2011, International Talk like a Pirate day. I thought it would be a good idea b/c it is value season for our guests, he thinks it's a good idea to have the ceremony in pirate speak. Guess who's going to win this one? :rolleyes1

We're thinking we just changed our date to Sept. 19, 2011, International Talk like a Pirate day. I thought it would be a good idea b/c it is value season for our guests, he thinks it's a good idea to have the ceremony in pirate speak. Guess who's going to win this one? :rolleyes1

I LOVE that idea!pirate:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Classic! But yes, I can imagine who will come out on top for that one...

Just drew up a lease that finishes on March 2nd 2011... Got really excited thinking "We'll be married by then!!" :dance3:

princess:Talked to our sales girl today!! She is super nice. Think we have changed to a Wishes wedding, reception and desert party! I can't wait to get started planning!!

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter