2011 Weddings

I've done a list of every one on the front page. Let me know if I've missed you :goodvibes

Oooh, well done making the list Bec. :)

So far all we really have booked it the amazing Roots :banana: We are sending out our invites at the year mark, as I have also made a trip planning guide book thingy for our guests and a website that will help them, it will send them the best flight and hotel deals each week, we thought about just going planning packs and then invites, but we decided we may aswell just go for it. Most people are starting to ask when they see us now anyway.

We will be booking our flights next month, and also two of our hotels (AKV & BLT) as we are borrwoing DVC points from a friend who owns at both so she can book at 11 months for us.

:bride:Penciled in for Jan 19, 2011 at 2pm :) Hope to get my date some time in May:hourglass:shamrock:

So is it true we have to wait until August for resort prices to come out? August just seems so far away! :laughing:

December 8th 2011 hopefully here!

December 8th is my grandparent's anniversary, so would love that date!

Also hoping for SBP because Boardwalk is a special place for us :) And maybe ADH for the reception. Would love to have a DP but we'll see on that lol.

So is it true we have to wait until August for resort prices to come out? August just seems so far away! :laughing:

ya but for us with an early date i would recommend making reservations for the rooms already. Im planning on calling to book our room soon, and then when the prices come out in august well see the rates and adjust things. this way i can make sure i get the resort i want. :thumbsup2

Do you have to call to do that? Or can you do it online? I tried looking for prices the other day, and it wouldn't go any further then December 2010. :confused3

Do you have to call to do that? Or can you do it online? I tried looking for prices the other day, and it wouldn't go any further then December 2010. :confused3

If you call you can reserve your room, but they wont be able to give you a definite price until august when the details are released. I hate that you have to do that if you fall into that beginning part of the year. I would prefer to book asap, so ill be calling. Its just weird since you can book cruises much further in advance. Im sure if you call they will help you with everything and answer any questions. :wizard:

What time do they open and shut, so I can work out time zones?

Im not positive, but i would try and get them before 5 or 6. Although I think i have called them later. And if your on the west coast remember that its 3 hours ahead there. :thumbsup2

Resort Room-only Bookings
(407) 939-7429†

* sorry just realized your location! lol anyway thats 5-6 eastern time.

lol, yeah thanks!

I think the closing time is a better time for me to call, because it should be morning here.

It's currently 10:15am here, and according to my iphone it's 6:15pm there, so as long as I call before 9:00am I should be right...

lol, yeah thanks!

I think the closing time is a better time for me to call, because it should be morning here.

It's currently 10:15am here, and according to my iphone it's 6:15pm there, so as long as I call before 9:00am I should be right...
Eeek, before 9am. That's going to be hard when you have your planning session. On the upside I'll have to sit around all day waiting for mine until like 6pm and you will be able to do yours right away.

The UK has its benefits with the time difference sometimes.

When we have to do our ADRs 7am in Orlando is Midday here, so I can always take my lunch exactly at 12 and do them during that. :goodvibes

When you posted that you had 10.15am it was 11.15pm here, crazy that you are so far ahead, must be dinner time for you now and I've not even had breakfast.

Hi there! I am planning a VR for October 2011, can I join?

I have no idea what I want so I called Disney weddings and they told me I could not even talk to anyone about it until 8 months out. I see that some of you already have planners, how did you get them? I could really use one!

Kristine

You can definatly talk to someone before the 8 month mark. I think it's around the 12 month mark that you can get a consultant, then after you sign the contract at 8 months you get a planner.

I don't think I'd mind sitting around and waiting to make the phone call, that way every time I think of a question I could write it down for the call. I'm not sureh how much info my brain can retain so early in the morning! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter