2012 Weddings!!

I have a possible date change..maybe May 1st at SBP..I sent a PM to Tinkerbelle since I saw she wants that date so I can choose a different time slot than her! I wouldn't want someone to take my time/date so I want to make sure I schedule a different time! :eek: UGH..so many choices!

May 3rd is another strong possiblity...I really need to figure this out!

GAH!! Edited date YET again..we are doing May 3, 2012 at SBP!!

Thanks for putting up with me 2012 Brides :thumbsup2

We have only just decided to have our wedding at Disney in 2012 so this thread is going to be so helpful as neither of us have been to Disney and we are both so excited.
We will be having an Escape wedding hopefully in October but we are not sure of the venue yet ^^

Once the official engagement is done and we can start talking plans with our families we intend to feel out our planned date and the receptiveness to a destination wedding we'll make a decision on Wishes or Escape and I will send out STDs pretty much immediately so people can start saving up.

I'm hoping for April 2, 2012 at the WP. I've started a PJ but haven't posted anything in a while.

I'll be attending the open house with my parents, unfortunately, the fiance won't be able to come (but, i'm gonna take tons of pictures and video!!!!!!)

We are planning for an April 21, 2012 wedding at the pavilion and the reception is still TBD, but most likely somewhere around the Grand Floridian.

Hi 2012 Brides!!! I am also planning a 2012 wedding....we were thinking earlier in the year but now are leaning toward fall, probably Oct or Nov. I feel so behind some of you have so much done. We have a site visit in 3 weeks, were meeting with Pam.

Hey everyone! Yay for 2012 brides!!! We are looking at the first week of December 2012...thinking about December 4 or 6 or it could be another date. It could depend on if we go with AAR or ADH for the reception since I believe you can only use ADH on certain days! But right now the amount of people coming and just how much we looooove AAR is leading us to having the reception at AAR!!!

Hi 2012 Brides!!! I am also planning a 2012 wedding....we were thinking earlier in the year but now are leaning toward fall, probably Oct or Nov. I feel so behind some of you have so much done. We have a site visit in 3 weeks, were meeting with Pam.

You will love Pam she's really nice!! I had her back in April:goodvibes

Hey everyone! I am planning a 2012 vow renewal on board DCL so i hoe i still wualify as a 2012 bride. :bride: I'm hoping for august but I have to wait until October for disney to realse the 2012 sailings before I can set a date. I am working on save the dates already and am working with Moya Lora (www.moyalora.com) on my save the dates. They are really going to be the pocket style invitations with as much information as possible in them Since with DCL they will be able to book in october of this year and have up until 90 before to be paid off I want to give them the most information and amount of time possible to get booked so they can pay slowly for it.

I have already started a weddign website at theknot.com and am working on that too (as of yesterday....lol). And today I am going to davids bridal to start shopping for dresses. I'm a planner and usually have a binder of plans when i just go on a disney vacation so i'm sure i'll need a double size one for vow renewal.

I would also like to know what disneybrides website is as I have never heard of it before either.

Happy planning!

Is anyone else concerned with the fantasyland expansion opening affecting their date? We are looking at a Monday in mid November and now I'm nervous that everyone will be coming to see the new attractions! Eek!

Is anyone else concerned with the fantasyland expansion opening affecting their date? We are looking at a Monday in mid November and now I'm nervous that everyone will be coming to see the new attractions! Eek!

Haven't even thought about it... I'm not really worried though because it will be a great time for the guests to see the new attractions if they are open by then. Don't let that stree you out:thumbsup2

I'm kinda hoping that people are all freaked out over the mayan calendar ending and stay away -- except my family and friends, of course.

:rotfl2:

We're looking at late 2012 (October/November) or possibly at the latest April 2013 (which I may like better). I have a million reasons why it's so far away and I want to start a PJ so bad, but people may assume I'm nuts if I start this early, lol. I'm not really nuts, I'm just a planner! We were supposed to have a site visit in May, but I had to cancel the night before because I was sick. We're rescheduling for our November trip and I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter