2013 Dis Exclusive Backstage Magic 12/15 - 12/20/13 SOLD OUT!!!!!

Yea I got my box of joy today and it's soo cool I love it :) :love:

Mine arrived last Friday (1st) which is interesting that it arrived over this side of the Atlantic before it arrived nationally. I put a pick on FB and people were very impressed - there can't be that many of those boxes sent to the UK.

Not long to go now - it's exactly a month for me today that I'm getting on the plane from LHR to LAX :banana:

We have our box, too! We're at WDW now for the Wine & Dine Half tomorrow night...then we'll start getting *really* excited for BSM! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We have our box, too! We're at WDW now for the Wine & Dine Half tomorrow night...then we'll start getting *really* excited for BSM! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Have a great race!!! :dance3:

Good luck with the race! I hope to be at that one in 2014.

I'm looking at that race for us next year too! Seeing you there too would be awesome! :hug:

Sorry I couldn't make it to chat

Not to worry. Chat room was broken. At least it was for me. :cool2: Maybe next week

So today is the Savannah Rock and Roll Marathon and 1/2 Marathon. Is it wrong that we keep looking out our windows at the finishers and laughing when one of them is limping? :rotfl: We laugh 'cause we've been there buddy! No Hate, All Love! :cheer2:

I'm looking at that race for us next year too! Seeing you there too would be awesome! :hug:

I've been running a lot more recently. I'm actually considering the full marathon in January 2015 too…I just have not quite talked myself into it yet. Either way, a half marathon in November wouldn't be out of order. I also want to spend more time at the F&W Festival then I got in this year.

So today is the Savannah Rock and Roll Marathon and 1/2 Marathon. Is it wrong that we keep looking out our windows at the finishers and laughing when one of them is limping? :rotfl: We laugh 'cause we've been there buddy! No Hate, All Love! :cheer2:

:rotfl: I can just imagine! I've been there too though.

Saving Mr Banks is being released on 12/20- the day of our farewell breakfast.

It seems as though it will not be showing at the El Capitan while we are in Hollywood (their website shows Frozen through Jan 5).

BUT- it will almost certainly be showing at the Downtown Disney AMC theaters starting on 12/20.

I was chatting with Mary Jo and she thought a DIS Meet on Friday would be great for everyone to go see the movie together.

Who is going to still be around Friday late afternoon/evening?
Who would be interested in seeing Saving Mr Banks as a group?

It seems as though it will not be showing at the El Capitan while we are in Hollywood (their website shows Frozen through Jan 5).

BUT- it will almost certainly be showing at the Downtown Disney AMC theaters starting on 12/20.

I was chatting with Mary Jo and she thought a DIS Meet on Friday would be great for everyone to go see the movie together.

Sounds like fun!

I'll be there. Count me in.

http://blogs.disney.com/insider/articles/2013/11/14/saving-mr-banks-special-event/

Did you see this? My friend is trying to get us tickets

We've booked the experience at the Studios to see Saving Mr. Banks on the 16th, and I cannot wait! I know some of it is going to be a repeat, BUT I wanted a chance to see the sets from the movie and to see a movie at the Studios themselves. I understand the sound system in there is amazing! Also, there's the chance of seeing the Studios lit up for the nighttime and that may allow for come cool photo ops for me. Though I do anticipate they are going to be moving people through at a good clip so I need to manage my expectations. (I hate managing my expectations!) If we hadn't been to the El Cap before to see a movie this would have been a harder choice because I would have wanted to see Frozen over there instead. Heck, I still want to go see Frozen over there but reminded myself that because it's animation they won't have the cool exhibits of costumes and things like that. I bet they have something though. . . And you really shouldn't miss the organ preshow especially as I've noticed the El Cap is off our schedule. Which I know these things change, but seeing the organist and the preshow and that theater was a real highlight for me in the past so I wanted to mention it in case people coming in early were looking for something to do. It's right across the street from the hotel and if you like beautiful, old theaters with organs it's very much worth your time. Also downstairs they usually have displays for the movie they are running. We saw Alice in Wonderland and it was full of outfits and props from the movie. I don't know what they would have for Frozen though.

So thanks for the heads up on this, guys! I hadn't heard about it! :thumbsup2

Now I just have to figure out how to get over to the Studios. Cab, car rental? I'm from such a car dependent place whenever things like this come up I'm just totally thrown for a loop. If I remember right they don't just have cabs cruising around in Burbank. Ideas anyone? :scratchin

I booked tickets for the screening on the 16th as well. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see a movie on the lot and to see some of the sets. If the tour repeats anything from the ABD tour, then I'll count myself lucky to be seeing it two days in a row. Now to figure out transportation...

I booked tickets for the screening on the 16th as well. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see a movie on the lot and to see some of the sets. If the tour repeats anything from the ABD tour, then I'll count myself lucky to be seeing it two days in a row. Now to figure out transportation...

We're going to the movies together! Squeeee!!!! :cool1: :hyper::banana:

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!! For anyone going out for the black Friday sales, be careful. I can't believe we only have a couple of weeks until our trip. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter