2013 Weddings

Sadly, I will not have a.. DFTW (did I get it right? lol) in 2013 :(

But it will be Disney THEMED...and in Florida! Does that count? ;) lol! it'll be in November

I think it does and you'll get plenty of advice on how to incorporate disney elements from the boards. Congratulations!!

HI LADIES!!

I have a little time to wait till I can book (May - I will be having an Escape wedding so that would put us at the 8 month mark) but we're hoping for 1/18 and 1/25 is the back up.

Just wanted to say hey and I'll be here often stalking everyone's plans and ideas, I'm only a little bit kidding. :rotfl:

So I'm a super planner so I pretty much have everything laid out, have called and priced everything and now just trying to work on details (like what kind of cake we want). I'm a bit meticulous.

Anyway, can't wait to here what everyone has planned!!

We are hoping to book our 25 yr Vow Renewal for Oct 8, 2013 at the WP. It will be an Escape VR with just dh, myself, and our 3 kids. I am loving reading all of the pj's on the board!

I am hoping to have an Escape SBP ceremony in October 2013..anyone know when I can call DFTW?

I am hoping to have an Escape SBP ceremony in October 2013..anyone know when I can call DFTW?

The general consensus and feedback seems to be at 16 months before your wedding date for initial contact. You should get your date/time/location confirmation about 12 months before.

The general consensus and feedback seems to be at 16 months before your wedding date for initial contact. You should get your date/time/location confirmation about 12 months before.

I think it's actually 8 months out for Escape Brides but don't hold me to that.

And p.s.....I freak out slightly each time someone posts on this thread out of fear someone posted my date!! :lmao

I think it's actually 8 months out for Escape Brides but don't hold me to that.

And p.s.....I freak out slightly each time someone posts on this thread out of fear someone posted my date!! :lmao

Thanks Megan! My mistake on the Escape timeline. I think you can call earlier, but they won't confirm anything until 8 months.

I have the Wishes one so engraved in my brain. :blush:

My fiancé, Beast913, and I will finally, after 12 years together, be getting married on Sept. 13th, 2013 at WDW!! :cool1:

We are getting married sometime between the 3rd and 10th of March, haven't got a set date yet because we are too far out. We already booked a grand villa at OKW!! Cant wait!

You can call as soon as posible to start discussing different options however you cannot reserve a date until 8 months prior. DF and I will be getting married 1/25 and I am counting the days until 5/25 so I can confirm. :goodvibes

OMG! I thought the same thing!! I think I have a pretty unpopular date, or at least I hope. (fingers crossed)

We just got our date a couple days ago! April 20, 2013 - SPB/LSS/IIW :cool1:

That's DF's birthday and the anniversary of our engagement!! Yes, be proposed on HIS birthday to completely throw me off. You picked a lucky day!! :goodvibes

We officially are getting married on April 26, 2013 at WP @ 2:30 and our reception at GF! So excited!!! :cool1:

lescal79 - April 18th DCL

We've finally made it to the booking time frame! (for those today and earlier) It's still a few months for the rest of us 2013-ers, but I know there are a bunch of us who have picked out our prospective dates or confirmed our dates already. Ladies (and gents) let's hear those wedding and VR dates! :bride:

January
bahc1313 - 3 (SoG)
MrsDrewsky - 4 (VR)
nic100308 - 18 or 25
OHJ - 23 (Aulani VR)
jrm1504 - 26 (Swan/Dolphin)
wynnestar (DCL/Disney Fantasy VR)
Crazydisneychick

February
reya88 - 12
DisneyBamaBride - 13 (WP/?/Morocco DP)
KT223 - 25
peachydreamyxx - 25 (WP/Ariel's)
tamarr44 (DCL VR)

March
CookieRaider - 3 (Croquet Lawn/BW/France DP)
jfoley5453 - 3-10
ginny114 - 7 (WP/Ariel's, Italy DP)
cinder4066 - 16 (SOG)
belleinpink - 17 (WP)
itsmebabygi - 24
bbnursie (VR)
DFTWbride2013 (Japan)

April
rphelps27 - 4 (WP/GF)
AJ4613 - 6
megsters - 17
LAdisney - 18 (WP/WHR)
lescal79 - 18 (DCL - Dream)
YouLoveJulianne - 20 (SBP/LSS/IIW)
v_misses_epcot - 20 (SBP/Ariels/Lower UK)
vietnamstyle89 - 20
gamberlane - 22 (WP)
kristin426 - 26 (WP/GF)
PrincessSamtastic - 29
eribriggs (VR)

May
DisBride2013 - 3
bspears88 - 9 (WP/GF)
Tinks1984 - 17
tigerxeyez - 18 (Disneyland)
Davids-Coco - 20 (DCL/Wonder VR)
cindy2013 - 23
iloisfra - 24 (WP)
Aurora2012 - 25
DisneyCP08 - 26 (WP/ADH)
colbyky

June
tobeychris - 1
PrincessElla - 7
grumpy101 - 15
mroa1031 - 21 (WP)
mebbradley - 27
MissTrixie

July
FairytaleBride73 - 7 (Disneyland - Rose Court Garden/Sleeping Beauty Pavilion)
disney747 - 30 or 31
LittleKittyMarie

August
JRoyster86 - 1 or 2 (SBP)
goodmorningirl - 4 (Japan/ADH)
zulemara - 4 (Disney Dream)
TinkyBride - 15
disneygaibriella2024 - 23
Naylise&Jose - 24
omayra96 - 25 (Disney Dream)
Rland8228

September
jessiegirl84 - 10 (S&D)
Belle913 - 13
ericamcl - 13
Dreamer7787 - 21
rnronda - 21 or 22
Colette83 - 25 (SBP/LSS/Lower UK)
Knight84 - 29

October
mufasa1023 - 1
luvs2cruise - 8
msylvester01 - 12
Palekaiko - 13 (SBP/?/EPCOT DP)
xAshleyx - 17
tiffyb24 - 19 or 26
tinydancr06 - 23
Meg91 - 24
stgervais - 31
Sugarbaby1022
foolinthemoon
clarabella
snowwhitebride
Selah
Jillitude21 (Disney Dream)
Emma Belle - SBP

November
DisneyShamrock - 7 (WP/WHR)
emc1123 - 8
jennybean1181 - 12
ICanHasDisney

December
Evi - 13
sayjesslee - 21 or 23

Undecided
CoryBelle21
Nyrina4life - May or June
sarahb01 - April or September (Italy Isola)

I just want to update that we are officially penciled in for May 3, 2013 - SBP/Attic/Morocco

Only 3 more months until DFTW confirms our date and time :banana:

Congrats to all the new 2013 brides!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter