2013 Weddings

We just got our official date, March 6, 2013 at 2:30!! The ceremony will be at the wedding pavilion. The theme is going to be Cinderella so of course I'm getting the coach :D. We are planning on having our reception dinner either at the castle or at The Grand Floridian with the wicked stepmother and step sisters. I can't wait!!

We are getting married June 26, 2013 Shades of Green/ dessert party UK Lochside.

We haven't officially booked yet (hoping to do so later today!!!!) but we're shooing for 3-13-13 @ 2:30 at Sea Breeze Point!

SO EXCITED!

Nothing set in stone yet because it's too early to book a memories collection wedding but we are planning for April 29th, 2013.

We are just now deciding that we want to do a vr on dec 5th. This will be our 15th anniversary! We are DVC and go to Disney 3 to 4 times a yr, but I think this may freak me out a little.....I need to read up!

We may get 18 people to attend, so I guess need to do the escape pkg. I will be the one asking all the stupid questions here!

I'm not the bride but DD is getting married on June 21, 2013 at 5pm. Wedding Pavilion/WHR/St Augustine Room.

:cool1: We've booked our DCL wedding, but we don't know which day we will be getting married until closer to the week.

Anywho, the dates are October 12 - 19, 2013!
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

We are getting married on 11/08/2013. Preliminary in WP, but we really hope to switch for Castle ceremony. However, it will be still uncertain for the next 6 months.
We are also planning on reception in the new Summer House and dessert party in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter