• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2014 Weddings!!

What month are you getting married in 2014?

• January

• February

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

Results are only viewable after voting.
As a suggestion per a bride I have updated the first post to list all of our thread names, wedding date, type of wedding, and location. Please check your information and make sure I have it correct. Any future newbies please post your information and I will update as we go through 2013 into 2014 :)

Boy do we have A LOT of April brides!!!

April is spring break and all our sister in laws are teachers! We had no other choice if we wanted our siblings at our wedding! You did a great job on the list so far :)

We are getting married on March 3, 2014 at the France Pavilion in Epcot! We will likely have or reception at the American Adventure Parlor and our DO will be at Italy Isola West!

Super excited to hear everyone's plans :)

Holy boatloads of April and May brides!

We are getting married May 1, 2014 (our ten year anniversary). We are having a Wishes wedding: Italy Pavilion ceremony, Attic brunch reception, and back to Italy for our dessert party ! Planning journal link in sig :lovestruc

Joe is our sales consultant and we are COUNTING DOWN the days until we can sign our contracts!!

Is anyone else going to the Wedding Showcase in February?? :D

We are really hoping to be able to do a Disney wedding. :goodvibes If we are, it would be October 20 (the day we got engaged). I'm thinking WP/WHR for cocktail hour/GF ballroom for reception.

I think our thread is Alison and Katie (I think). We are getting married may 1 2014 in Epcot. We will be honoring my heritage by saying I do in Italy!

KCharming said:
I think our thread is Alison and Katie (I think). We are getting married may 1 2014 in Epcot. We will be honoring my heritage by saying I do in Italy!

Hey Lady ... Check the post just two above yours.

:P

Hi!! I'm also super excited to start planning!! :goodvibes

DF and I got engaged in February 2011 and planned on a February 2014 wedding so it's crazy to think the time is here already!!

We are planning on Feb 5 or 10, 2014. Yacht Club Gazebo for the ceremony and Whitehall Room & Patio in the GF for the reception. :lovestruc

2014 bride here! We're aiming for April 26th at noon, with wedding at Grand Floridian Wedding Pavilion and reception at Atlantic City Dance Hall. We're actually calling them today to get penciled in...fingers crossed! :)QUOTE]

You can call and get penciled in this early?! I thought you could only call 12 months before and then 8 months to actually book the date?:confused3

Yup, you can get penciled in 16 months in advance for a Wishes wedding! I think the 12 month/8 month is for Escape weddings.

I am so excited that I can finally post! My fiance and I are going to be getting married February 6-9th, 2014 aboard the Disney Dream! :cool1:

I am so excited that it's only a little over a year out, it's time to start planning and we'll be sending out the save the dates in just under a month! :thumbsup2

My fiancé and I will also be getting married in 2014! We are looking at sometime in August. Will be having the escape package. Can't wait until I can finally call disney and book the date! I am very anxious that we get the date we want. Being from the uk and working in a school there are only certain dates that we can go, especially as we are staying for 3 weeks for our honeymoon. Wish we could book sooner. In the meantime I have plenty of other aspects to plan to keep me occupied. So excited!

My fiancé and I will also be getting married in 2014! We are looking at sometime in August. Will be having the escape package. Can't wait until I can finally call disney and book the date! I am very anxious that we get the date we want. Being from the uk and working in a school there are only certain dates that we can go, especially as we are staying for 3 weeks for our honeymoon. Wish we could book sooner. In the meantime I have plenty of other aspects to plan to keep me occupied. So excited!

Exciting! Do you have any venues in mind? :)

Hey y'all!

I'm Samantha! My DF and I are planning a May 15, 2014 wedding. We are looking at the wedding pavilion, grand Floridian and a dessert party. I'm really excited to start planning and I can't wait to get set date. :cool1:

My fiance Paul and I will be getting married at the Wedding Pavilion, October 21st 2014, hopefully at 2.30pm. We're planning an Escape wedding with our meal at Citricos afterwards, heading to WDW to have a site visit in November this year, can't wait!!

Date change! After our site visit we changed our first choice to Sunday April 6, 2014. Dessert parties in Epcot are blocked from (I believe) the 13-27th of April, so we moved ours up a bit. We're still deciding on our second and third date choices! :thumbsup2

My fiance and I got engaged two weeks ago during our last WDW vacation. He actually proposed on the Mad Tea Party, which is my favorite ride. We're hoping to do a January Escape wedding at SBP with dinner at either Narcoossee's or Shula's Steakhouse. I would love any tips as you all begin the planning process!

We're planning a wedding for February 8th, 2014 at the Yacht Club Gazebo Ceremony, Living Seas Salon Reception and Italyl Isola Dessert Party. Just a couple more weeks until we are at our 12 month mark to get confirmation!

Hi all!

My name is Jessica I got engaged on December 17th, 2012 in front of the castle!! My fiancee Mitch and I are planning to get married on November 15, 2014 (hopefully we get the date) at Sea Breeze Point. We are having an escape wedding with around 15 members of our family, then coming home and having a big reception with all our other family members and friends :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter