2014 Weddings!!

What month are you getting married in 2014?

• January

• February

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

Results are only viewable after voting.
My daughter and her DF are booked for April 3, 2014 : WP @ noon and Ariel's 2 pm reception. She's not on the DIS so I'm just sharing on her behalf ! :goodvibes

Has anyone booked their officiants yet? I contacted Rev. Kevin Knox yesterday, but he is already booked for my wedding date. His wife Teresa is available, although I'm not sure she's technically on the preferred vendor list. I have also contacted Reverend Tim Herring. Does anybody have suggestions on who to go with? I would appreciate any insight. Thanks!

I'm getting married on May 17,2014 at the swan and dolphin resort and just made the deposit. I'm so excited I can't wait and I should have my dress paid off by June 14 I can't wait

Taylorali April 26, 2014

Change in date for us: Wishes Wedding June 30th, 2014 - Evening - Wedding Pavilion & St. Augustine Ballroom :lovestruc

Can you tell me what the Florida discount is? I am planning on a 7/21/2014 Wedding at the Yacht Club Gazebo and Atlantic Dance Hall :)

Sometimes there is a Florida resident discount of 10% on food, beverage, and some other items such as floral, photography, and entertainment. If you use Disney for all the items, you can get another 5% discount except on Saturdays. The discount is not always available, however, and apparently it isn't given during may, June, October, or November. I don't know when the discount dates are released.

I don't know if there's another Florida discount or not.

Hi all,

General question if Brides past and present could help. When did you send out your invites and how near to your cruise was the RSVP?
I've already sent Save the dates out.
I know traditionally people have sent me invites about 3 months before and RSVP 6 weeks but this is a little different?
I'm crafting quite a lot of things myself for our Wedding and don't want to find out I've got an extra family to make things for a few weeks out. I'd be freaking out!
Fiona

Hi All :cool1:

My name is Lindsay and my fiance Larry and I are looking into getting married in September of 2014. Hopefully either September 20 or September 27 at the Wedding Pavilion with a tbd Ballroom Reception. We have just started planning our wedding, even though we have been engaged 2 and a half years, but I am so excited to start planning! :dumbo:

Hi, Lindsay! Welcome! My daughter is doing a DFTW in 6/14. So exciting! You'll get lots of great info here, as well as on Facebook. Request to join the Disbrides FB page. Lots of info there too!

Hi, Lindsay! Welcome! My daughter is doing a DFTW in 6/14. So exciting! You'll get lots of great info here, as well as on Facebook. Request to join the Disbrides FB page. Lots of info there too!

Thank you so much. I definitely will. Good luck planning to both you and your daughter!

You can add me to the list! June 9th at the Wedding Pavilion, followed by brunch at the Whitehall Room and a dessert party at UK Lochside. :D

My fiance and I are planning a June 13, 2014 wedding. (Friday the 13th of all dates, but it was the best choice for us!) We are getting married at the Wedding Pavilion at 10:00 am, with a reception at the Grand Floridian and a Dessert Party at Sago Cay that evening. We have our date reserved, our room block form filled out, and are just waiting on our contract to arrive!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter