2014 Weddings!!

What month are you getting married in 2014?

• January

• February

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

Results are only viewable after voting.
Change in date for us: we're now planning 11/16/14; wedding pavilion and Narcoosee's (hopefully!).

Thanks !
Brooke

Getting married on July 10, 2014, Wedding Pavilion and Salon 6 at GF with Whitehall and Patio for cocktail hour. Can't wait!

Sometimes there is a Florida resident discount of 10% on food, beverage, and some other items such as floral, photography, and entertainment. If you use Disney for all the items, you can get another 5% discount except on Saturdays. The discount is not always available, however, and apparently it isn't given during may, June, October, or November. I don't know when the discount dates are released.

I don't know if there's another Florida discount or not.

Hello, I would like to know of there are any other brides out there that know about or have gotten the Florida Resident discount? :) Does Disney advertise this or is it something you have to really negotiate with them. I really appreciate all your help.

Thank you!

Hello, I would like to know of there are any other brides out there that know about or have gotten the Florida Resident discount? :) Does Disney advertise this or is it something you have to really negotiate with them. I really appreciate all your help.

Thank you!

We are going to ask at our site visit. I suspect that it's not a negotiated thing, that it's either offered or it's not for that time. However, i wouldn't be surprised if one has to ask for it. If it's available, then disney gives it. If it's not available, then end of story. I don't think Disney negotiates discounts, but Disney may not necessarily reveal or advertise an existing discount. I also wouldn't be surprised if the discount may not go into effect until later, so maybe there is no discount for your date now, but six months from now there might be. I'm just going by the way Disney has operated its discounts in other areas, but I'll try to let you know if I find not.

Hey everyone! I have a question I'm thinking some if you will know the answer to- if I am planning an escape or memories ceremony, but later that day would like to have a lunch or dinner with more guests and want to rent out a room is that okay? Do I just go through disney catered events instead of fairy tale weddings?
Thanks so much everyone!!

Super excited to make this first post!

My fiance and I will be getting married at 10am at Sea Breeze Point, with a cocktail hour in the St. James room and patio, a brunch reception in Marvin Gardens and an Illuminations dessert party at UK Lochside.

Let the planning begin!

Super excited to make this first post!

My fiance and I will be getting married at 10am at Sea Breeze Point, with a cocktail hour in the St. James room and patio, a brunch reception in Marvin Gardens and an Illuminations dessert party at UK Lochside.

Let the planning begin!

Congrats! What is your date?

Got engaged in Disneyland last July and working on the save the dates for our August 9, 2014 wedding! Already planning the WDW honeymoon! =)

Congrats to all! :love:

2014 Disney Bride here!!! Engaged 5-5-13 @ Obama's Dinner after our ExpedetionEverest Challenge 5k. We are hoping to get married on 11-3-14 in Epcot!!!!

2014 Disney Bride here!!! Engaged 5-5-13 @ Obama's Dinner after our ExpedetionEverest Challenge 5k. We are hoping to get married on 11-3-14 in Epcot!!!!

Oh yay! We got engaged that day too, also after the Everest challenge but at the party in a photobooth. We're also looking to a 2014 wedding.

hey I think i need you guys to take my date off, life happens and finances are not there to put the money aside for the wedding. :( Doesnt seem like anyone in our families wants to help us out.

We are Angie and Eva, and we are having a Wishes wedding October 2014 @ the Italian Pavilion in Epcot followed by Brunch (unsure where) and desert part at Italy Isola West that evening. Would like to have rehearsal dinner night before at tower of terror.

We are Angie and Eva, and we are having a Wishes wedding October 2014 @ the Italian Pavilion in Epcot followed by Brunch (unsure where) and desert part at Italy Isola West that evening. Would like to have rehearsal dinner night before at tower of terror.

Congrats Angie & Eva! Such an exciting time for you! My birthday is October so great pick. My daughter is getting married in Disney 6/28/14. Keep us in your thoughts and we will yours in ours. :)

My name is Casey and my finance's name is Michael. We are planning a Memories wedding for March 10th 2014 at the Sunrise Terrace!! We will spending 2 weeks in Orlando, the first with family and the 2nd just the 2 of us:lovestruc Can't wait for October to officially book!!

My fiance Adriel and I are getting married March 10th 2014! We are having a 5pm ceremony in the Wedding Pavilion and the reception at Atlantic Dance Hall! 7 months from today!

very nervous with so many october brides, but we're going for an escape wedding on our 10 year anniversary! october 8th, sea breeze point, maybe attic for reception, but definitely a dessert party! counting down the days till the 12 month mark!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter