2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

I don't think it would matter if you've already booked paid dining or not. I believe they only allot so many rooms to the promotion and once they're all taken, they're gone.

I suppose there is a chance they may add more in the future but I wouldn't count on it./
Right but we have the room reserved as well. Think that might make a difference?

Whoo just booked Caribbean Beach from DEC 15 to 22, would have liked the offer to have been available from 12th DEC as thats the dates we did last year, but will now either stay at a universal re sort from 12 to 15 or a different Disney one unsure yet. :-)|"

We'll be there then too! Although if we happen to get a pin for POR, we may switch. I wish it would have been earlier as we were hoping to avoid some of the busier times but it'll be a great trip anyway! :)

Omg! I can't get thru! Not online or phone :(
I can't even get to the put me on hold ...... O no! I just get a busy signal and online I can't get past the description portion

Right but we have the room reserved as well. Think that might make a difference?

No I do not. Like I said, once the promotion rooms are gone, they are gone. It doesn't matter if you're already booked in a non-promotion room.

You may get lucky though. Who knows?

I have the same problem. I have my flights booked already. I have the AOA family suite booked right now and am on hold to see if by chance I might have something..... PIXIE DUST PLEASE.... I just don't want to spend the extra $1500........ :(

I feel you.

on the phone ...... nothing left in the mods except pirate room.....she checked nearly everything in our date ranges for both the free dining and room only. Disappointed, but we are going anyway and to move up to a different resort or book 2 rooms would bring our price up higher than the current rack rate....guess I'll just keep checking. Good luck everyone else! Our dates are 9/22 - 2/28

PS - if you have dead air, keep holding. Never had hold music or wait time announcements, was on hold for 37 minutes before Lea picked up. She was very nice, just no magic in her crystal ball today.

What about if you already have the reservation? We booked the room and added the Dining Plan but now I just want to take advantage of the FREE Dining and remove the paid for Dining. Think I will be OK to just wait until the madness has died down to call and alter?

It doesn't matter. If there are 10 rooms allowed to have free dining at your resort, and you're the 11th person to call to add it, you'll be denied.

Having a booking prior doesn't give any advantage.

I'm confused, when I went on the site it said that Port Orleans Riverside was only available for free dining through October 2nd. But my travel agent called and said that she is trying to get me my week, which is the week of the 25th through the 31st of October, because that is included as well. I am so confused. Is she confused?

If you are getting silence DO NOT HANG UP!!! I waited for 23 minutes in complete silence before an agent came online.

I as well want to share my thanks for those who stayed up last night. I waited until after midnight to see it not able to be booked yet, so I had to head to sleep. Got up at 6am this morning and checked the site here to learn its live. Booked both my reservation and my parents online. What a difference that made versus on the phone last year!!

Can't wait to spend 8 nights this November at Disney again. I got an extra night agreed to from last year too:dancer: Ya know for an extra break day ;)

I'm confused, when I went on the site it said that Port Orleans Riverside was only available for free dining through October 2nd. But my travel agent called and said that she is trying to get me my week, which is the week of the 25th through the 31st of October, because that is included as well. I am so confused. Is she confused?

She sounds confused.

Has anyone who is already booked into CBR been able to add free dining to a standard room over the phone?

I called this morning to try and get FD added to my standard CBR reservation and they were sold out except for pirate rooms (too expensive)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter