2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

I just booked free Dining at Coronado and print out at time said regular dining plan - 1 TS, 1QS, 1 snack. But now the confirmation email says Quick Service! What! And I can't get through on the phones now.

I waited with dead silence for 45 min (with the exception of one random song thrown in there..."Amerrrrriccaaaa..spread your golden wings") before somebody picked up. I was able to switch from standard room at POFQ to standard room at CBR for September 5-13. Yay!!!

My son will be 10 when we go, but right now he's listed on the dining plan as a kid because his birthday is next month. Will they change it to adult by the time we go?

Hi everyone!

Coming out of lurking to ask a question. I have a standard room at POP booked for 9/19-9/27. Needed to add an additional night and free dining and couldn't modify (for some reason I've had an error just for my hotel reservation only on MDE since I booked in March, but it's in the email/trip booklet so was never too concerned) so after trying to call and seeing everything quickly sell out I decided just to book a new package (had to upgrade to a preferred room, no big deal, think I got the last FD room available, got confirmation and everything already) and try to cancel my other one later.

I see everything showing up for both my two packages now in MDE (again, except for my old hotel reservation). I'm assuming if I just call later in the week when things calm down and give them my old confirmation number they will cancel my old hotel/tickets (I also added an extra ticket day) and I will be able to keep my dining reservations/MNSSHP tickets with my new reservation, right?

Thanks! I have been stressing about this for weeks. In no way as smooth as I hoped, but I'm sooooo happy I was able to get a QS Plan (all my family wants) for my dates!

Never used a TA before, thought I try it this trip. I didn't know if a TA books your trip only a TA can revise it. :sad2: Guess what? My TA is on vacation. The TA she uses as back up was on vacation and didn't get back into the office until today. :guilty: Trying to get in contact with back up TA with no luck so far. I'm staying calm. Yep, very calm. :scared:
(No one in my family understands why this is stressful to me. I knew I could get some sympathy from my Dispeeps.)

Really dumb question. I have booked with a travel agent in another time zone. Doesn't open for 3 more hours! I have the dates I want in my cart. Do I check out and can cancel it later or try to wait for the travel agent. How long does the item in your cart stay good?

Standard CBR Nov 12-18 with 4 day tickets, hopper and FREE DINING!

For those with the whole "it says quick service on the confirmation" my TA said it will auto sync adn update. My online ressie in MDE says DDP

Try going back into the reservations section of your account and see if it is listed there? If not, you'll probably have to call.

When I got in it says "Error: We're sorry. We encountered a problem retrieving one or more of your reservations. Please try again later." So I am hopeful it is just trying to load it into the system. My other reservation for that same time period isn't showing up either because of this. Of course the phone lines are busy so I don't know what to do! ahhhh!

Never used a TA before, thought I try it this trip. I didn't know if a TA books your trip only a TA can revise it. :sad2: Guess what? My TA is on vacation. The TA she uses as back up was on vacation and didn't get back into the office until today. :guilty: Trying to get in contact with back up TA with no luck so far. I'm staying calm. Yep, very calm. :scared:
(No one in my family understands why this is stressful to me. I knew I could get some sympathy from my Dispeeps.)
Can you book a new one and then cancel the other (that'll require having some money tied up in a new one, but only the $200 deposit)?

Ugh!! I think I'm in the same boat as you

I got it!! After not being able to modify (payment problem) and couldn't get in on the phone, I jumped on here to see why and saw others having the same problem so I jumped on the computer and it worked!!
F R E E D I N I N G!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

First time at CSR!! :cool1::cool1: First time with TS!! :cool1::cool1:I'm one happy Disney Gal this morning!!
Now back to bed... Best of luck everyone!! Don't give up!!

I wouldn't worry about it. They don't offer the QS plan for mods. It's probably a glitch that'll fix itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter