2015 New Balance Shoes

kermit116

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yeste
Does anyone have an idea when the designs for the 2015 New Balance RunDisney shoes will be released? Do they usually release them well in advance of Marathon weekend?

If I recall, we got a "preview" in September/October. But we didn't see the full line up until just after the new year.

If I recall, we got a "preview" in September/October. But we didn't see the full line up until just after the new year.
Thanks for that. I just did a search for the 2014 shoes and it looks like there were a bunch of blogs dated Jan. 2 discussing the full line up.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere that you can still get the 2013 styles. I don't really like any of the 2014 styles.. Should have bought the 2013 when I had the chance. I realize that the chances are very very slim of finding any 2013 left anywhere.:sad1: Thanks for any help...

Does anyone know if there is anywhere that you can still get the 2013 styles. I don't really like any of the 2014 styles.. Should have bought the 2013 when I had the chance. I realize that the chances are very very slim of finding any 2013 left anywhere.:sad1: Thanks for any help...

Ebay or similar sites. Neither runDisney nor New Balance currently sells the shoes anywhere other than the expos.

Does anyone have an idea when the designs for the 2015 New Balance RunDisney shoes will be released? Do they usually release them well in advance of Marathon weekend?
The event guide for the Avengers indicates that New Balance will be reviewing the 2015 designs on Friday, Nov. 14 as part of the speaker talks - 3 pm PST and then again on Saturday, Nov. 15.

OK, RunDisney and New Balance, it's about time to release some information about the 2015 shoes...ANY information!

:hyper:

OK, RunDisney and New Balance, it's about time to release some information about the 2015 shoes...ANY information! :hyper:

Seriously! I keep watching the RunDisney & New Balance social media accounts for updates. NB did just release photos of their new 860v5 shoes; I wonder if that updated model will be the base for any of the new rD shoes. Hope we find out soon!

Has anyone tried the web-shoe reserve at TOT or W&D? I was curious to see how well it worked for runners.

With the new shoes being revealed (hopefully) next weekend, I may have several family members interested in shoes. Thus I am hoping to sue the web-reserve.

They said in the W&D brochure for the NB seminar they did last weekend that they would reveal some clues for the new shoes. They did not say a word and gave no clues except to watch them on instagram. Very disappointed. :confused3

They said in the W&D brochure for the NB seminar they did last weekend that they would reveal some clues for the new shoes. They did not say a word and gave no clues except to watch them on instagram. Very disappointed. :confused3

Lame. I don't know why they wouldn't want to hype up the shoes sooner to get people excited for Marathon weekend - unless the marketing plan isn't done yet. Who knows.

We attended the W&D expo at opening, 10am Friday, Nov.7. At that time, the NB expo site was packed and you had to register for an appt. time which my husband and I didn't do. He wanted to return to the expo that evening, to buy a TomTom runners watch he saw earlier. We probably revisited the expo at 6pm and the NB site was open, no more barriers and no appts. needed, walk right in. They still had many Goofy sizes as well as Minnies and Mickeys. I didn't inquire about the Cinderella shoes. I got a pair of Minnies, so cute!

I don't know if that's because it's the end of 2014 but hopefully, everyone who wants a pair gets them and don't lose hope if you have a late or no appt. No showing of the 2015's, yet.

Anything interesting from the Avengers Half weekend? I'm guessing no because I watched social media coverage like crazy all weekend & didn't see anything, but I'm kind of hoping I just missed something...

I still think it's odd they aren't hyping up the 2015 designs. Seems like they could be missing an opportunity to get more people to ask for New Balance gift cards as holiday gifts ;)

Anything interesting from the Avengers Half weekend? I'm guessing no because I watched social media coverage like crazy all weekend & didn't see anything, but I'm kind of hoping I just missed something...

I still think it's odd they aren't hyping up the 2015 designs. Seems like they could be missing an opportunity to get more people to ask for New Balance gift cards as holiday gifts ;)

so false advertising as to the new balance announcing 2015 designs at the avengers expo. all they talked about was how a shoe is designed blah blah blah. They did say no announcements for 2015 until "maybe" January.

Take this for whatever you think it is worth, but a guy working at the New Balance place told us that they postponed the "big reveal" because they have not yet decided on the final models. They may be planning on a Star Wars shoe for 2015 and decided to wait on the announcement at the Avenger Expo.

Please don't shoot the messenger -- I am just repeating what I was told by a New Balance employee. That may be about as reliable as what a WDW bus driver tells.

Lynda

So they might not have any new shoes for the WDW Marathon Weekend? RunDisney's SuperBowl event?!

So they might not have any new shoes for the WDW Marathon Weekend? RunDisney's SuperBowl event?!

That seems so odd. But maybe if they are doing Star Wars inspired designs they want to debut them at SW Half weekend?

i take the comments to be less of a "they will hold off on launch until Star Wars half because of a star wars design" and more of a "they're still working on the design so they're holding off until it's done."

in the past, the reveal hasn't been until right before marathon weekend anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter