2015 New Balance Shoes

I have to admit ... I wasn't impressed with the gray and black at the WDW Marathon Weekend and these two aren't much better. The gray/silver is the best out of all of them in my opinion, but I could buy 2 pair of my Brooks for the $185 they are charging for these shoes.

I will say the two newer shoes are better than the first two, however not by much. If the newer Mickey was $75 I would pick it up, but not $185. However I read the newer ones will be $135.

I will say the two newer shoes are better than the first two, however not by much. If the newer Mickey was $75 I would pick it up, but not $185. However I read the newer ones will be $135.
I read the same thing - $135 for the two newer styles and $185 for the two styles they introduced in January.

Does anyone know if they'll still have any of the 2013 Minnie shoes left at Princess? I know inventory was limited at WDW Marathon weekend.

Is the 860 model the same as the Mickey's from the last few years? I can't remember. Anyone know?

Is the 860 model the same as the Mickey's from the last few years? I can't remember. Anyone know?

I believe the Mickey shoes last year were 860v4, and the new ones are 860v5. So, same model but updated version.

Here's what they said to someone else...so maybe?

ETA: WOW THAT IS A BIG PICTURE!! Sorry about that! :)

View attachment 2655
So bummed about that response! I've been dying to get the pink Minnie ones for the past year, and was hoping that now that I'm registered for Wine & Dine, I may have been able to get them. I wish the 2015 shoes were more exciting than just black and white. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter