2015 New Balance Shoes

L
Went to sign up this morning at 6am. But looked like they didn't replenish the stock. Disappointed with the restocking process

On the other hand. I just saved myself $$$.

I can't believe they aren't restocking them each day. I am still trying to figure out what in the world they are doing. I wonder if they are trying to kill the runDisney shoes and just do away with them.

They released boring (ugly) shoes and want a very high price for them. Did people complain that last years designs were too loud? I personally loved them.

Then they will continue to sell the 2014 ones. Did they have stock left over because they didn't sell as expected? Or do they not want to put energy/money into designing new ones so they just made more of the ones they had?

IF the sells aren't as high as they would like why not make them easier to get? At least put them in the shoe store that is DTD or something. They sure could sell more of them then. As it is now most people that want them can't get them or won't try because it is such a pain. Then of course that creates the problem of people buying them just to resell them.

I guess time will tell......

I just looked at the inventory, and saw that they still have my size in both the old Mickey and Goofy. Looks like I will be up early tomorrow to see if I can get a pair. After seeing quite a few Goody's in the park today, I would consider them if they don't have the Mickey's. I just hope I get an early time in the queue.

So I really wanted the Cinderella shoes. I was awake at 6am this morning to reserve my spot in line but it said they were sold out in most sizes in most shoes. I figured I wasn't going to get a pair. We didn't get the expo until after 2 pm since I figured since the were sold out it didn't matter what time I went. When we got there I noticed lots of people in the new balance both trying on shoes. I thought I would ask just to make sure and to my surprise they had most sizes still. When I said I thought they had sold out the girl looked at me like I had 6 heads and said they still had them. I asked about the online sign-up thing and 2 different people said that very few pairs are put online in "reserve" the rest are just in general inventory. So go by the both and check even if you don't get a time. I love my new shoes.

So I really wanted the Cinderella shoes. I was awake at 6am this morning to reserve my spot in line but it said they were sold out in most sizes in most shoes. I figured I wasn't going to get a pair. We didn't get the expo until after 2 pm since I figured since the were sold out it didn't matter what time I went. When we got there I noticed lots of people in the new balance both trying on shoes. I thought I would ask just to make sure and to my surprise they had most sizes still. When I said I thought they had sold out the girl looked at me like I had 6 heads and said they still had them. I asked about the online sign-up thing and 2 different people said that very few pairs are put online in "reserve" the rest are just in general inventory. So go by the both and check even if you don't get a time. I love my new shoes.

Also I found out today they have the original Rundisney MInnie shoes from 2013 still left. I had mine on and the New balance guy said they are selling them at a discount...

Well I was up & at it right at 6 AM on the dot, & got a 9 AM time slot. The only styles they had for reservation were the new ones, so I reserved a new pair, but then checked the inventory & found that they still have my size in the old style. Fingers crossed...

Also I found out today they have the original Rundisney MInnie shoes from 2013 still left. I had mine on and the New balance guy said they are selling them at a discount...

Wow I wish I were there to pick up a pair! :( Oh well.... Glad to know some people are actually getting the shoes they wanted though.

Well after all the anticipation, I got myself a pair of Mickey's! The new ones don't look as bad in person, but they are $$$. Even these I may not use as regular running sneakers because of the limited availability. The queue was easy..in and out, worked great & I didnt have to get a skirt!

Did they mention the discounted price for the 2013 shoes?

Yes they were $75.00. Bought myself an extra pair. I was really surprised You would think they would say they still had some. I would think a lot of people would want them...

I wish I had checked this that'd before I left the NB area today - the sales associate quoted me $129 for the 2013 shoes! I guess she must have confused them with the 2014 shoes.

How do you reserve a time slot to get the new shoes? I will be there for the Princess half marathon?

Does anybody know (think? heard rumors?) if New Balance is releasing any additional runDisney shoe models in 2015?

The Steamboat Mickey model released last month can't really be all they have to offer for 2015, can it?

After knocking it out of the park in 2014, they've dribbled a weak grounder back to the mound this year!

Hmmm, a baseball metaphor for a mostly running forum?

Maybe "After running a marathon in 2014, they've only completed a miler this year!"

Does anybody know (think? heard rumors?) if New Balance is releasing any additional runDisney shoe models in 2015?

The Steamboat Mickey model released last month can't really be all they have to offer for 2015, can it?

After knocking it out of the park in 2014, they've dribbled a weak grounder back to the mound this year!

They had tweeted that they were "trying something different" this year and implied that there would be another release later this year.

Can anyone tell me how to get an afternoon slot in the queue?? I don't arrive until noon for the PHM. Do I have to just try at 6:10 and hope for the best?? Since it is open to the public, if I get a crummy time, dk I have my husband try a few minutes later?? Trying to get tips from those that have done this! Thanks again!

More new shoe styles - kind of shocked they are just doing more black & white styled shoes. Seems like Princess weekend would've been a perfect time for a Frozen shoe, which I'm sure would've sold out instantly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter