• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Eat To The Beat Concert Series

Wish they would announce soon. How does one make plans f they want to see a particular group.

I was looking for the Flower and Garden Concerts not the Food and Wine concerts. I think it used to be Flower Power and now is called Rock Garden concerts for the Flower and Garden event.

We're planning to go from 9/25 - 11/4 so that covers a lot of F&W. If I need to extend for a specific ban that would work too.

I was looking for the Flower and Garden Concerts not the Food and Wine concerts. I think it used to be Flower Power and now is called Rock Garden concerts for the Flower and Garden event.
That info was released on 1/16 last year so the schedule should be out very soon!

How late does this last? I'm going November 12th-19th and hope to catch the end of the Food & Wine. Really enjoyed it last year!

What time do the concerts usually start? My sister and I just booked our trip to see the Gin Blossoms on May 7th and I'm trying to time my ADRs appropriately. Thanks!

What time do the concerts usually start? My sister and I just booked our trip to see the Gin Blossoms on May 7th and I'm trying to time my ADRs appropriately. Thanks!

For 2015, show times were at 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm & 8:00 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. I assumed you were asking about Flower & Garden Fest, not Food & Wine Fest.

For 2015, show times were at 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm & 8:00 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. I assumed you were asking about Flower & Garden Fest, not Food & Wine Fest.
Yes, you are correct! Thanks for the insights!

Is there anyway to get priority seating for Garden Rock concerts similar to the Visa Chase lounge at the F&W festival?

Is there anyway to get priority seating for Garden Rock concerts similar to the Visa Chase lounge at the F&W festival?

Disney offered FP+ reservations for last year's Eat to the Beat concerts at the Food & Wine Fest. I guess there's the possibility of FP+ for this year's Flower & Garden Fest. Also, there is a dining package available for the Eat to the Beat concerts which includes priority seating - not sure if this package is offered for Flower & Garden?

Just found out the Gin Blossoms are there during my stay on 6-8 May. Only know the one song they did but its a personal fave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter