2016 Eat To The Beat Concert Series

Me too. Last year was the first year they did three days. With the festival being longer this year and more dates to fill I am hoping they will give a three day slot to a popular and veteran Eat to the Beat act. It's not like Hanson is touring or anything that would prevent 3 days.
So glad that Hanson will be there three days again this year!

My gf is in the Hanson fan club. They went to Hanson day in Tulsa a few weeks ago. They asked Zach. He wouldn't tell them the exact date. Instead said "we'll be there around the time people wear masks"
I just want to thank you again for the information. Thanks to your tip, I was able to book my dates already and I don't have to scramble to make accommodations this morning! :D

Well I was in another dimension and mentally in the Twilight Zone at 1:30am and just realized that I will not be there that first day Hanson is in town. I may just extend my trip by one day to see them.

WHOA.:earseek: So on my full Epcot day, I get Soul Asylum! I saw them a couple years back and Pirner is still a great performer. Of all the performers, I don't know that there is anyone I'd rather see.

And then on our arrival day is Hanson and we were planning to hit Epcot for dinner.

Can't wait!

Glad to finally have my dates with acts. Looks like I might check out Soul Asylum. Won't bother to see Hanson unless I am passing through and they are playing at the time.

So the list is finally out, but my date (10/24) is still likely to change! Bummed we won't get Air Supply or Bo Deans, but it is what it is I guess.

Yea I am guessing Shaka Khan is a possible change if she is still in rehab.

So glad to finally have a list! Was really excited to hear about Chaka Khan and was already thinking of how to rearrange my week's plans to see her, until I realized yeah... probably going to be rebooked with someone else. Oh well still glad to have most of the list! :)

I was wondering if someone can help me. Are they offering Fastpasses for the concerts this year? I have entered my date (i'm within the 30 days) and there is no option for a fastpass to the concert. Does that mean all the fastpasses are gone for that day?

I was wondering if someone can help me. Are they offering Fastpasses for the concerts this year? I have entered my date (i'm within the 30 days) and there is no option for a fastpass to the concert. Does that mean all the fastpasses are gone for that day?
No, it does not appear that WDW will offer fast passes for the concerts this year. I was able to make my fast pass+ reservations about two weeks ago (60 days before arrival) and no fast passes were available for Eat to the Beat.

If you have a Chase Visa or debit card, you may be able to obtain a ticket for preferred seating at the concerts. Chase has offered them for the last several years. You would need to go to the Chase members lounge which is located in the American Adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter