• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Eat To The Beat Concert Series

I love Hanson, but so many of their fans really are crazy, lol. At the last concert I went to, I was like "man, some of these people really can't seem to get beyond 1997" :lmao:

when was your last concert? lol I feel like some fans forget that it's 2016 and then some are stuck in 1997.

I'm just glad they're coming back again! it'll be my third time seeing them at ETTB, although I'm a bit miffed I have to pay again HA

when was your last concert? lol I feel like some fans forget that it's 2016 and then some are stuck in 1997.

I'm just glad they're coming back again! it'll be my third time seeing them at ETTB, although I'm a bit miffed I have to pay again HA

I last saw them in 2013. The crowd is always a strange experience to me. I go strictly to enjoy their music. Lol

Can't believe that they have Candlelight stuff out before all the eat to the beat are announced. Beyond flustered with this

Yeah I know I just received an email from kennythepirate this morning! Wow, it's like very backward this year.

This has been easily the most frustrating announcement for Disney to make. What is worse is that Disney knows most of the schedule, if not all of it already. They know when Hanson is going to play, they know when Boyz II Men are going to play, they know some of the acts that we don't know yet. There may be one act that is not scheduled, but because of this we cannot see what the preliminary schedule is yet. It is super frustrating.

Like I would be totally happy to see a 95% completed schedule with maybe two acts 'To Be Announced".

OMG! The Candelight Processional announcement did exactly what I suggested with missing celebrity narrators as TBA.

Last edited:
OMG! The Candelight Processional announcement did exactly what I suggested with missing celebrity narrators as TBA. What in the world are you doing Disney?

Waaay too much caffeine bro! Chillax, Disney has us by our b***s!

I read that they will offer dining packages again this year but it said on the dining plan that it will be two dining credits, is this true? That seems like a very steep price for a ticket to a "free" show.

The cost of the packages are mostly in the $50-$70 range. I don't think they want DDP, especially free DDP, taking packages that they can sell to locals.

Last edited:
Didn't Disney say at the TiW preview party that the F&W info would be announced the 11th?

Well they said that, but it would be really awesome if they gave us a week early surprise. They have said that 7/11 is the official date, but like most construction at the Disney parks, until I see it, I will believe it.

My first post!
Just wanted to say that on Billy Ocean's website it says he's playing Walt Disney World on the 26th October!
I'll be at Disney so excited to see Billy! Can't wait to hear the artists for the rest of my stay. I'm desperate to see Smashmouth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter