2016 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: September 14 - November 14, 2016

Where is a map of the food and wine festival with the booth locations, etc? I still only see just the Epcot map???

Curious question- is the chase lounge JUST for Disney Chase or ANY Chase card?

To be precise, the lounge is for any, but specific benefits such as the potential Eat to the Beat are Disney Visa only. Or at least so I've read.

The Chase lounge is for anyone who has a Chase credit or debit card, does not have to be Disney. In the past, the Eat to the Beat concert reserved seating was only for Chase Disney Visa cardholders. I checked the Chase Disney Visa website this morning and still no info on the reserved seating is posted.

looks like there will be two sampler packages this year- $59+tax for 8 vouchers and $109+tax for 16, each with a pin. so the breaking even point (before tax, not counting any value for the pin) would be $7.38 per item for the 8, and $6.82 for the 16- since i'm there almost every day of my 9-day trip, i'm thinking it might be worth it just for the mixed drinks...
https://twitter.com/WDWNT/status/776051371288256512
f-w samplers 2016.jpg

On your mark, get set, go .................. some twitter reports say "ZOO"................

The DIS‏@TheDIS
1st day of #Epcot Food and Wine crowd waiting to enter. #EpcotFoodandWine

CsUgyLWXgAAIAkI.jpg

looks like there will be two sampler packages this year- $59+tax for 8 vouchers and $109+tax for 16, each with a pin. so the breaking even point (before tax, not counting any value for the pin) would be $7.38 per item for the 8, and $6.82 for the 16- since i'm there almost every day of my 9-day trip, i'm thinking it might be worth it just for the mixed drinks...
https://twitter.com/WDWNT/status/776051371288256512
View attachment 194552

Oh thank you for posting this! now I have to price everything and see if it's worth it for me and my GF to get the 16 item one.

Just to confirm, is this available to use on multiple visits?

Oh thank you for posting this! now I have to price everything and see if it's worth it for me and my GF to get the 16 item one.

Just to confirm, is this available to use on multiple visits?

Here is closer view. Expires Nov 14.

josh ‏@easywdw 53 minutes ago
Arriving prepared. It's $59 for eight samples and $109 for 16. Food or alcohol. Comes with a pin.

CsUYdCuWIAAX1VA.jpg

CsUYfNCWcAARv20.jpg

CsUYhhqWIAAIMlw.jpg

I'm assuming the vouchers can't be used at places like the refreshment port for a Cronut or something right? Lol

This might sound silly, but I wouldn't want to have to walk around with and keep track of all that. Much prefer to just use our MBs.

Not silly especially if it won't cover all you want. DS was doing math here on that plus money needed on a F&W card for drinks not covered.

I think the question is, and am sure we'll get reports today, can you make this come out to a positive value money wise. I think I saw the drinks (at least beer) were only samplers of about 4 oz for the coupon. Just waiting on the full reports.

BUT I would venture MANY of those that buy this do not have chargeable MB, not staying on property or local.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter