• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: September 14 - November 14, 2016

Can someone tell me where the Chase lounge is located?

I believe it's the upper level of the American Pavillion.

Yes, it's on the 3rd floor of the American Adventure. You can take an elevator or stairs. The entrance location for the lounge is next to the gift shop. This area was formally the executive lounge for American Express. AMEX was the first sponsor of the pavilion when Epcot Center opened in 1982.

Last edited:
You aren't the first person to say that about Canada this year! Which is a bummer, it was one of my favorites last year. I am hoping they get their act together before we go in November. SOOooo glad to hear Brazil is amazing so far!
Same here. The filet was tasty but overdone. Tried it once. That is enough!

Dh and I both had the filet and it was cooked perfectly. It was good, but it wasn't something we felt we needed to have again before our trip was over. Its worth a try if you like steak, but IMO its something you can get at home in any steakhouse.

Am I remembering this correctly...is the lounge in the Imagination pavilion open to non-DVC members during F&W or am I dreaming? I really, really want to go back up there as I haven't been in that area since I was really little, and would love to show my boyfriend that there really is a second floor there! We have DVC friends and family members but I'm not sure the next time we'll be there with them. I have a feeling I'm making this up though and it's just wishful thinking!

Am I remembering this correctly...is the lounge in the Imagination pavilion open to non-DVC members during F&W or am I dreaming? I really, really want to go back up there as I haven't been in that area since I was really little, and would love to show my boyfriend that there really is a second floor there! We have DVC friends and family members but I'm not sure the next time we'll be there with them. I have a feeling I'm making this up though and it's just wishful thinking!
No, the lounge in the Journey Into Imagination pavilion is only for DVC members. Sorry.

Can anyone tell me if the Food & Wine Center in the old Wonders of Life building open everyday or just on weekends? I was thinking that last year, either at F&W or Flower and Garden the Center was only open on weekends..thanks for any help on this.

But the soju slushy was perfect. Sooooo perfect.

I hope they have that next year when I go. I saw that and was over the moon to see soju on the menu. I work for a Korean company and studied the language for about a year. And yes, soju came up many times in our class conversations:) Never got to try any at work though:( I have had some other soju cocktails though.

Can anyone tell me if the Food & Wine Center in the old Wonders of Life building open everyday or just on weekends? I was thinking that last year, either at F&W or Flower and Garden the Center was only open on weekends..thanks for any help on this.
The festival center opens daily at 9 am during food and wine during flower and garden it is only open on the weekends

anyone know which lounge is nicer? DVC member lounge or the Chase lounge?
I've been to both and liked the DVC lounge better. Love the setting/view, and they seemed to have more seating... unless they've updated the Chase lounge since we were there about 2yrs ago...?

Last night was my first experience with food and wine. Saturday's are crazy. I had three desserts. The tipsy laird the pastry at islands of the Caribbean and the nitro truffle thing. Tipsy was my favorite. But I'm a sucker for triffle desserts.

I know I saw someone ask and I myself was curious at the time as well, but I had no problem buying the sampler with a Disney GC. I handed it to the CM and she just swiped with no issues. Also, looks like the pins are back in stock. We aren't pin collectors, but the one someone posted previously looked very cool, so I figured no harm asking. They had a bunch in the drawer even though I was expecting to fill out the form.

No, the lounge in the Journey Into Imagination pavilion is only for DVC members. Sorry.

Thanks! That's what I assumed of course, because why would it be any different (that wouldn't be fair to DVC members) but I read a post elsewhere a few days ago and must've been thrown off by its wording. I have a Chase Disney Visa so I'm sure we'll check that lounge out! In three weeks from right now I'll be there!!

Here now. Hot. Holy Moly it's hot. Beer is cold though. Not going to Food and Wine till Tuesday, maybe tomorrow. Loved the Boathouse dockside bar for Sunday morning Yuenglings. Had to wait till it opened at eleven. Wonderful view of the amphicars coming and going. Great place to watch a football game too. Had the Poutine for lunch. One bowl of the classic was good enough for a meal for me.

Another concert cancelled due to weather. Plus it may just be me but it's seems like there's fewer kiosk s

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter