2017 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend

I haven't been able to find anything specific re: race photos for this race. Is it fair to assume that Photopass will be out on the course? Do you purchase photopass in advance? I'm not an AP, so it'd be an extra for me.

I really like the bags but they are really expensive! I also cant find the link to purchase them anywhere. My Tink registration still says Purchase additional items but my Princess registration just has one option to check registration. Ive looked on the main runDisney page I just cant find it??

I really like the bags but they are really expensive! I also cant find the link to purchase them anywhere. My Tink registration still says Purchase additional items but my Princess registration just has one option to check registration. Ive looked on the main runDisney page I just cant find it??

Go to run Disney princess event pages
choose registration tab, click comm. items
scroll for bit you will see picture of purses just above that there is spot that says purchase yours today that is clickable link that will take you to prebuy yours

The prints are so cute, but I know I'd never use it in everyday life. I'm tempted though!!!

Our maintenance fees for our time share were $250 less than we thought so we took that money and put it towards.... the zip zip satchel! I've preordered the pin bundle, jacket and purse. Now I'm waiting to see the actual merch.... which is where I am heading to line up once I get off the magical express at 7am. Husband has encouraged me to treat myself since this is a once in a lifetime race opportunity... it's Belle :lovestruc

I would love a Gaston running shirt. Come on RunDisney. Make something happen. I can't wait to see the I Did It (or as I call them the "idiot") shirts too.

Everybody ready for the big 9.5 mile run this weekend?? I'm a little nervous, but really looking forward to how good it will feel once I'm done. Great way to end 2016!
Haha. I'm going to run a 5k just to see how I feel and then follow it up in two weeks with 19.3 miles.

Surf city half is in about a month and that'll be another good training run too.

Everybody ready for the big 9.5 mile run this weekend?? I'm a little nervous, but really looking forward to how good it will feel once I'm done. Great way to end 2016!

I'm getting sick AGAIN!!!! This is nuts. I have a sore throat and a runny nose. I'm heading out there even if I have to crawl home. Today was just awesome running weather here in South Florida. It was in the mid 60's. I just checked the forecast and it's going to be back in the 80's by Sunday. It's been abnormally hot for this time of year.

I'm getting sick AGAIN!!!! This is nuts. I have a sore throat and a runny nose. I'm heading out there even if I have to crawl home. Today was just awesome running weather here in South Florida. It was in the mid 60's. I just checked the forecast and it's going to be back in the 80's by Sunday. It's been abnormally hot for this time of year.

Oh no!! Hope you sleep well tonight and feel better tomorrow! Take care of yourself!

I did my 9.5 miles today, and I felt pretty good. I hope everyone else has a good run this weekend, too!

After a week off...traveling here and there for Christmas and a bit of laziness, I did 7 miles on the TM this morning.
I am taking it easy this year. Last year I worked hard and finally broke the 2 hour mark for the half, this year I am shooting for 2 1/2 hours.:)

Hi everyone. I know this is a strange question..but does anyone know when the travel providers will sell their bibs off without tickets and hotel rooms? I am probably going to purchase a bib through a charity but if it's coming up soon that travel providers will do it, then I will buy one from them. I have seen it happen in the past with other races but can't remember how far in advance it happens? I would like to have a bib within a couple weeks, so will go through charity if they aren't released soon. I have my vacation package booked through Disney using Canadian discounts, that's why I don't want to go through travel provider with rooms required. Thanks in advance!!

Hi everyone. I know this is a strange question..but does anyone know when the travel providers will sell their bibs off without tickets and hotel rooms? I am probably going to purchase a bib through a charity but if it's coming up soon that travel providers will do it, then I will buy one from them. I have seen it happen in the past with other races but can't remember how far in advance it happens? I would like to have a bib within a couple weeks, so will go through charity if they aren't released soon. I have my vacation package booked through Disney using Canadian discounts, that's why I don't want to go through travel provider with rooms required. Thanks in advance!!
I'm not sure this will happen, period. For the January races the only offer I am seeing from TAs is to waive the required ticket purchase for AP holders, not the hotel room.

Requiring tickets and hotel is new this year, so I'm not sure you can compare to how things were done in previous years. :(

I'm not sure this will happen, period. For the January races the only offer I am seeing from TAs is to waive the required ticket purchase for AP holders, not the hotel room.

Requiring tickets and hotel is new this year, so I'm not sure you can compare to how things were done in previous years. :(

Thanks for the response....that makes sense when you say it that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter