2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

What I meant was there are no food items that cost at least the minimum amount per coupon to break even on the cost. Sorry for the confusion. You can use it on food if you want but you will actually be wasting the coupons if you do since you are better of paying for anything that doesn't cost at least $8.65. If you want to use the Sampler you need to do your homework to make sure to at least break even just like everyone advises those who use the DDP.
Yeah someone had explained that. I can't believe what a rip the sampler is this year.

Need a favor from a Disboarder at or going to F&W Festival.....Can someone send me 2 Passports? I'll send a SASE. Please PM me.
Last year when we went they ran out of the Passports and I dont want that to happen again when we go in November!!
Thanks so very much!

Your math is $10 off :flower3: but we did the same thing... used tabs for these and several passion slushes! We both liked the Moet rose quite a lot and had no problem spending the equivalent of $8.65 for it. The Gogi wines on the other hand... meh. Would not spend another $8.65 on either of those!

Veuve Clicquot champagne $13
Moet & Chandon rose $16
Gogi Pinot noir $15
Gogi Chardonnay $10
Total $54

I totally agree on the Gogi Pinot Noir - I wasn't impressed. Would really need to think about using a tab for $8.65 for it again and definitely would not pay $15 for it.

I'm almost afraid to point it out, but that Moët & Chandon Brut Rose Imperial champagne is $16 if you pay cash. That is one fantastic use of a coupon. :)
Don't be! That was the first thing I noticed! Champagne budget cut in HALF! (Yes, I have a champagne line item in my F&W budget because it's possible I love to start every morning/afternoon I can off with a little glass of bubbly at F&W...)

Don't be! That was the first thing I noticed! Champagne budget cut in HALF! (Yes, I have a champagne line item in my F&W budget because it's possible I love to start every morning/afternoon I can off with a little glass of bubbly at F&W...)

Oh look, we're passing by the Almond Orchard again! I guess we should get another glass of champagne :rolleyes1

I'm almost afraid to point it out, but that Moët & Chandon Brut Rose Imperial champagne is $16 if you pay cash. That is one fantastic use of a coupon. :)
Four of those & the Tasting Sampler is pretty much paid for. I may be drinking a lot of Champagne this year. The first year they had the VIP Package that included the Late Night Live Party after hours we used most of our coupon tabs on the Champagnes they were selling. I think most people were.

Your math is $10 off :flower3: but we did the same thing... used tabs for these and several passion slushes! We both liked the Moet rose quite a lot and had no problem spending the equivalent of $8.65 for it. The Gogi wines on the other hand... meh. Would not spend another $8.65 on either of those!

Veuve Clicquot champagne $13
Moet & Chandon rose $16
Gogi Pinot noir $15
Gogi Chardonnay $10
Total $54

I'm disappointed about the Gogi wines. I thought I"d read positive reviews from last year. Oh well, more money in my pocket. I am looking forward to the Moet & Chandon Rose.

I totally agree on the Gogi Pinot Noir - I wasn't impressed. Would really need to think about using a tab for $8.65 for it again and definitely would not pay $15 for it.

Good to know. It was on my list, but I think it will be removed now!

I'm disappointed about the Gogi wines. I thought I"d read positive reviews from last year. Oh well, more money in my pocket. I am looking forward to the Moet & Chandon Rose.

Good to know. It was on my list, but I think it will be removed now!
Those prices for such a small pour are a bit ridiculous anyway but since I've never had them I'll try them once with the sampler coupons. Not everyone has the same tastes so while some may not like them some will. I've read rave reviews about Conundrum wines but I tried the white somewhere & thought it was awful. First Malbec I ever tried tasted burnt to me so it was a long time until I tried another. Now I really like most of the ones I've tasted. Just saying I'm not going to write off the Gogi's without trying them myself but I probably wouldn't have without being able to use the sampler coupons on them.

What location(s)/booth(s) are selling the Moet & Chandon rose $16 and passionfruit slushies?

The Passion-rita is at Joffrey's, the one near-ish the path going into WS from Future World. But the drinks should all be listed in the spreadsheet linked on the first page of this thread!

Btw I had it today and thought it was just okay. Mine hardly had passionfruit flavor, I thought it was more "vague fruit" for most of the drink. Maybe I had a watered down batch.

ETA: sorry, I thought you meant these too!

Last edited:
Those prices for such a small pour are a bit ridiculous anyway but since I've never had them I'll try them once with the sampler coupons. Not everyone has the same tastes so while some may not like them some will. I've read rave reviews about Conundrum wines but I tried the white somewhere & thought it was awful. First Malbec I ever tried tasted burnt to me so it was a long time until I tried another. Now I really like most of the ones I've tasted. Just saying I'm not going to write off the Gogi's without trying them myself but I probably wouldn't have without being able to use the sampler coupons on them.

This is very true. I will likely not get a sampler, but we'll see. I haven't used one in the past and the value seems to be diminishing year after year. that being said, you never know what I might end up tasting once I'm there. Probably depends on what appeals at the time!

With Irma coming into Florida, how is Disney securing the marketplace food booths? Being temporary structures, how can they withstand the winds that Irma will bring?

With Irma coming into Florida, how is Disney securing the marketplace food booths? Being temporary structures, how can they withstand the winds that Irma will bring?

During Matthew last fall, they strapped them (the booths) down and removed any signage attached to or around the booths to prevent them from becoming projectiles. All trash cans, tables, etc. around the parks were removed and stored. Likewise all pool furniture was removed, strapped together and stored.

The signage was removed when the park opened on the day Matthew was to hit. The garbage cans, tables, etc. were removed throughout the day or after the parks closed and guests were cleared. It was truly amazing how quickly Disney was able to accomplish all that was needed to prepare for the hurricane. If you Google, you could probably find a good many photos that were posted at the time by guests. I have some, but unfortunately they are all on Photobucket and I am not on my home computer or I would upload some.

Is the Festival Center the place you go to pick up a passport, Remy's Scavenger Hunt and the Disney wristband gift card? I'm trying to figure out where I need to go when I first enter the park. I'm trying to get these three things first. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter