2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

I typically go in late October and sometimes they are hard to find. I bought two on ebay about one week ago Someone was selling them for $2.50 each and that price included shipping. I wanted to have at least one prior to my trip so I could mark on the passport the items that I wanted to try.
Never even thought to try EBay. Great suggestion!

Has anyone had the lamb from the Australia booth this year? I know they changed the cut and the picture I saw of this year's offering didn't look all that great.
I did, it wasn't very good. No large bone to hold on to, and it was pretty chewy and had smaller bones to try to eat around. I loved it in years past, but based on what I had this year, I would not get it again.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to that. Oh well, it's not like there won't be ten billion other things to eat (I still want the shrimp and the Lamington cake from Australia).

Yeah the lamb was definitely different from what they've had in the past (based on the pictures I've seen from past festivals). It was still very flavorful but there were a lot of bones.

I'm looking forward to the Scottish Stew (I think it's lamb, as I remember). I had it last year and loved it. Hope it's the same this year.

I'm looking forward to the Scottish Stew (I think it's lamb, as I remember). I had it last year and loved it. Hope it's the same this year.

I wish they had the haggis again, don't see it on the menu. First time hubby and I tried we liked it and we knew ahead of time what should be in it.

We're looking forward to trying all things pork and revisiting Canada's filet & mushrooms. We must have eaten it 4-5 times the last week long trip we took in 2015.

Aww man! That was the best! So refreshing during a long day in the heat at Epcot. Too bad they didn't have someone else sponsor it.

Photos showed the elevator being refurbished over the summer and speculation abounds that the former Chase Lounge space above the American Adventure will become Epcot's Club 33. I doubt we will see this location return as a festival lounge...

Does anybody know what the food and wine trays cost this year? They were so helpful the last time we were there.

Never even thought to try EBay. Great suggestion!
Me either! I went the last, or 2nd to last?, week a couple years ago and half the booths were out of the passports. It took us awhile to find some and as we're going the last week this year I REALLY don't want to miss out on them (and it will be a lot more convenient to mark them up ahead of time). Just picked them up for my fam on ebay for $2.45/ea and free shipping! And this totally has me even more excited for F&W, my fam is going to love getting these early!

I swore I wasn't going to book a whole bunch of stuff this year. Early on I booked the Med. pairing lunch and a couple of wine demos and a food demo. Swore I was done. Just goes to show you. I just booked the Tequila Lunch for next week. I swear I'm done now.
Famous last words

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter