2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

Would someone like to (in detail) describe the differences in the levels in tickets for "party for the senses". I have always wanted to go but for years it wasn't offered the week we were in town. It is this year and I would like to make the most of it. On the WDW website the differences really are glossed over. Bottomline what do I get with each level? Also, can an AP holder make a ressie for this on July 18th? If so, at what time? TIA

Does anyone know if DVC members have to book through member services or if we can book at the general number on July 18.
The only advantage to using DVC Member Services to Book is you can usually get through to a DVC CM pretty quick. And as posted above they are the only ones who can access the special DVC seats for PFTS. On the disadvantage side they open two hours later than Disney Dining & the F & W Festival call #'s. Also not all of them are aware that they can book F & W events for you. I've have some tell me they have no access. I've had others get me events I was told by regular dining CM's were sold out. I had to use the DVC CM's one year because I kept getting disconnected from the regular Dining CM's. (was at DL & cell phone kept dropping calls so I needed to use the hotel phone with the 800 number access).

I haven't seen the Chase branding anywhere so I have a feeling they are not sponsoring this year

Yeah, nothing at all on any official sites. Some of the bloggers, including DFB, are saying they are a sponsor. But I think they just cut and paste their info from one year to another.

Laura

Not yet, I keep checking the WDW website.

Same here, I keep checking the Chase Disney Visa website, no information on F & W posted there.

Thanks all, but BOOOOOO!!! I was hoping I had just missed it. :(

Would someone like to (in detail) describe the differences in the levels in tickets for "party for the senses". I have always wanted to go but for years it wasn't offered the week we were in town. It is this year and I would like to make the most of it. On the WDW website the differences really are glossed over. Bottomline what do I get with each level? Also, can an AP holder make a ressie for this on July 18th? If so, at what time? TIA

Here's my short version

Wine View Lounge. Private seating area in front of the stage. You get in 15 minutes early and do receive a welcome cocktail. Seating area is blocked off and only guests who paid for the lounge can enter (in other words no through traffic) The lounge has a full bar with a bartender and upgraded wine. There's also a very nice cheese spread. Seating is your party only. Service is excellent, every time I got up to get something to eat/drink my table was cleaned/reset. is it "worth" the markup?? Not really, you have to justify it emotionally because there's no way it makes sense financially LOL!

Reserved Seating. Assigned seating. Kind of scattered around the outside of the Wine View Lounge. I think you get a welcome cocktail. Seating is your party only. There are servers to clean up but not as many as the lounge so it's not immediately cleaned. In addition, it is not blocked off so there is a traffic going to and from food stations. (You used to get in early, not sure that happens in 2017)

Guaranteed Seating. This one is new this year and replaces "general admission". It sounds like they are guaranteeing you a seat at a table, but you may be seated with others. So if it's an 8 top table it will be full even if your group is only 4. (This is probably to address the "rude" who think "well the three of us sat here so NO one else can sit at the 8 top" There was a rather hysterical poster here last year who was upset that she and her friend "reserved" an entire large table with her shopping bag and others were "rude" and sat at the 6 extra seats. She wasn't happy people pointed out she was the "rude" person trying to block 8 seats for two people! ) I would assume the tables are not all with a great view of the stage.

As for who can book when and what... Who knows? :)

I can't find a time for the What's Cooking With...series. It says "breakfast" but does anyone know from past years? The one I want to attend will be on our last day and I want to make sure we wouldn't miss our flight :-)

Nov 12th What's Cooking With is at 9:45 am. I looked at the "check availability" calendar and that was the time it brought up that is available.

I'm disappointed in a couple of things... 1) no Poland booth, 2) no tuna poke in Hawaii. :(

And as much as I'm glad to have detail on the booths, it would be more useful to have detail on the demos first, since those can be booked in 5-7 days!!

I'm disappointed in a couple of things... 1) no Poland booth, 2) no tuna poke in Hawaii. :(

And as much as I'm glad to have detail on the booths, it would be more useful to have detail on the demos first, since those can be booked in 5-7 days!!

I miss Poland too, the Pierogi was one of my favorites!!

NO POLAND?!:sad::headache::furious:...That frozen Szarlotka was THE best drink I have EVER had! I am going to miss it.

Please note: Visitors from outside the United States are required to present both a valid passport and another form of government-issued photo identification from their country of origin.

**Foreign driver’s licenses or ID cards are not acceptable by themselves.

Hmmm, that is a real pain, sounds like we will have to carry our passports and drivers licences! Thanks for that MrsPMcD.

Most of them unless you're looking for premium seating for Party For the Senses. I dont think you can book online for the dining events at the hotels
When can we start to book these events? July 20th is that the day. I'm looking to book eat to the beat reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter