2017 Release Watch :)

waiting on March, need to book first half of my trip before moving over to POLY with my parents and my brothers family for the big 50th anniversary trip for my parents ...

Waiting for Play, Stay, Dine for February 2017. My travel buddy is currently in Japan so I'm nervously holding down the fort lol. we're going to be there for about 8-9 days and I know Feb is usually quiet but we'll be there for the Princess half-marathon so I'm scared that might make things much busier.

Waiting for Play, Stay, Dine for February 2017. My travel buddy is currently in Japan so I'm nervously holding down the fort lol. we're going to be there for about 8-9 days and I know Feb is usually quiet but we'll be there for the Princess half-marathon so I'm scared that might make things much busier.

It's pretty busy, but not unbearably so in my experience.

Oh, I meant in terms of being able to get the room I want on the PSD package - I don't mind the crowds at WDW, I used to work there so I'm pretty immune to it lol!

When the discounts are released, does it just go up on the disney world website? Or is there another way we have to access it?

Following......January 26th for us for 9 nights. A little nervous that the Pro Bowl is going to bring in more crowds. I hope NOT!
You should be ok crowd-wise since all of the planned activities are taking place the week before the game. I just hope it doesn't affect the possibility of discounts getting released! We're arriving earlier that week and staying thru to early February.

We have a family Disney Vacation planned from 1/21/16 through 1/28/16... staying at the Wilderness Lodge. So hoping that a Play, Stay and Dine discount is announced soon..

If it's anything like the past, it should be coming soon. I believe someone looked it up and it was September 24 last year.

Last year was 9/24 for the Visa holders and 9/28 for the General Public. I am trying so hard to be patient and wait nicely. LOL

Last edited:
Last year was 9/22 for the Visa holders and 9/28 for the General Public. I am trying so hard to be patient and wait nicely. LOL

Do you need to book with your visa to use the Visa Holder discount, or just have the Disney Visa?

You must put your deposit down using the Disney Visa. You can pay the remainder with whatever card you want.
Crap, I better make a payment on my Disney Visa then, so I can put my down payment with it. (Does that count if going through a TA?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter