2018 Disney Dining Plan Prices & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We arrive February 2! We will be on the quick service plan and hope to be able to order adult meals for our 3 kids to split in order to stretch out our credits. They (the kids) are aware of being able to get a special slushy/milkshake now so we couldn’t get away with an extra alcoholic drink even if we wanted to lol. I can’t wait to see how it all plays out!

Sadly I can’t imagine they would let you order an alcoholic drink for little Susie for Mom or dad to drink. Boy would that be nice though!

Sadly I can’t imagine they would let you order an alcoholic drink for little Susie for Mom or dad to drink. Boy would that be nice though!

It's being noted as a fireable offense per a friend. Mom, and a 13 year old. 13 is an adult per the DP. Mom gets a wine. DD only has tap water. Mom gets another glass of wine. She's paying for that.

They don’t include the souvenir cups but do include alcohol for adults.

I did say "IF" they include those. That's the only way the specialty drink part of the new drinks would even be new or a bonus. As it stands, the only thing new for 2018 is the alcoholic addition.

I'm most interested in whether the Dx and QS plans still have pooled credits. I'm a beer drinker mostly so I'm pretty sure I'm covered as far as drink options go.

I will be able to answer that tomorrow. We’ll know before noon. We’re on DxDP with a 9yo.

So are you planning on ordering that 9 yr old an adult meal or using all credits for adults sharing the plan?

So are you planning on ordering that 9 yr old an adult meal or using all credits for adults sharing the plan?
Our current plan is to have the nine-year-old, my husband, and myself each order our own lunch. My daughter does not order off the kids menu, if she has a choice. That is the reason we pay extra for the DxDP. She always orders, but not off the kids menu that way.

We DO NOT plan on paying OOP for her and save her credits for us.

I'm interested in whether the clip-on light drinks are included for kids. I highly doubt they will be but they *are* in the price range. I guess giving out all of those lights would be wasteful. It would be nice to have one for the trip included though, or be able to get it through adult credits.

I'm interested in whether the clip-on light drinks are included for kids. I highly doubt they will be but they *are* in the price range. I guess giving out all of those lights would be wasteful. It would be nice to have one for the trip included though, or be able to get it through adult credits.

As am I. Our lunch reservation on Wednesday is at a place with one, so I’ll let you know how it goes!

We are eating at Morimoto tomorrow for lunch. There is a question of 1 or 2 DP cost.

I went ahead and called, since I wanted to know so I could plan (my daughter is looking forward to this meal #1).

I spoke to the manager.

They WILL be changing to 2-ticket lunch *sometime* this year, but the date has not be announced. It will not be immediately, and it will continue to be 1 ticket for the near future. She specifically addressed my question of this week, and that it will be 1 ticket at lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter