2018 Disney Dining Plan Prices & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I'm hoping to hear... I'd love a POG mimosa with breakfast at Cape May!

Funny you say that. That's one issue I've read online. Plenty of restaurants don't have a morning bartender. The manager on duty would make the small number of alcoholic drinks that are ordered. If that increases greatly... well time will tell what happens. It seems higher ups didn't think that part of this whole new dining plan through very well.

My neighbor is a manager at one of the TS restaurants, and told me the light up clips weren’t included. That was last week, so perhaps it changed - I can ask her if I see her today.

Oohhh... I wonder if the Pina Colava at Ohana is covered...Oh and the milkshakes with alcohol in them at Sci Fi

Oohhh... I wonder if the Pina Colava at Ohana is covered...Oh and the milkshakes with alcohol in them at Sci Fi

99.9%, I'm saying yes to both. Any alcoholic drinks in the restaurant's drink menu is covered minus flights because they are so labor intensive. A price limit has been posted, showing one restaurant set the wine price limit at $21 I believe.

99.9%, I'm saying yes to both. Any alcoholic drinks in the restaurant's drink menu is covered minus flights because they are so labor intensive. A price limit has been posted, showing one restaurant set the wine price limit at $21 I believe.
The $21 limit was a signature restaurant. I believe I saw $16 for regular restaurants.

Dumb question: why is a flight labor intensive? I don't drink wine so have no idea LOL.

The $21 limit was a signature restaurant. I believe I saw $16 for regular restaurants.

Dumb question: why is a flight labor intensive? I don't drink wine so have no idea LOL.
I takes more time to pour a flight than a single glass of wine/beer.

Seems like it would still be way less time than making a cocktail with multiple ingredients, shaking, etc. I would think it would be more of a price issue than a labor issue for the flights.
Cocktails are more labor intensive than a simple wine pour for sure. In general, though, everywhere (not just Disney), do I ever see promos on Flights. More glassware to clean, more items to pour, and awkward for servers to carry.. definitely not shocking to see that they are not included in the DDP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter