2018 DVC Member Cruise a RIP

Is 2018 DVC Members Cruise a RIP or WHAT ????

• Kiss me 1st !

• Mickey $$$$$

• WHAT ????

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes it's a lot more money. Some people say you get some nice gifts. You are actually paying 1000 dollars for 100 dollars worth of gifts. Some people like it. But too much for me. Last year they seen a movie that wasn't coming out in the movie theatres for 6 months. A Disney nature movie

$1000 a day (for 2) That does include gifts ,tips, 2nd class Broadway stars, No real Ports( other than Disney's Island) oh yea, plus an Inside Room if you can get it plus plus Prime Hurricane Season & July Screaming Rug Rats ! Family's asked for it..... now all you Kids enjoy !! Phone Lines await!!

Never done a member cruise. I've never thought the cost was worth it.

Just a opinion ..this is the good ole USA ... right, If the phones are not tied up the first Sunday in Aug. Maybe the powers that be at DVC would reconsider 279 points per person for a inside room (very few available) for a FOUR day cruise No real ports! ! Oh, & Check the $ amount Cash price you can pay vs the next like cruise plan. No Fun just FACT !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter