• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting “please call to make a reservation.” No thank you, I’m using the web page for a reason. ‍:confused3
I just called and the CM first laughed and then said there’s no reservations available at this time. I don’t see how unless another forum found this link before us and book it all in 5 minutes!

Well I guess I won’t be doing the class then since I can’t find one single day with times available.

Booked candy sushi by phone for 5:30... she said the 3:00 wasn't available... but I think it's just not loaded properly in the system because it should have been bookable for 3:30 not 3:00

Food and Wine Festival possibility coming to Disney Cruise Line? Disney cruise line is currently sending out surveys regarding different themed DCL cruises. One of the options is a Food and Wine Festival themed cruise.

International Food & Wine Theme - Prepare your taste buds for a cruise of worldly culinary delights. Special locations onboard will be serving small plates and beverages from various countries, providing your family with authentic cuisine from iconic destinations.

I'd certainly be interested in this cruise if it was actually offered.

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/20...ey-hints-at-future-themed-day-at-sea-cruises/

There's already a bunch of food available on a cruise. I'm not sure if I would be willing to pay a premium for it.

I called back and talked with Sue Robinson, I should have gotten her extension number because she's a delight to talk to and pretty knowledgeable as well. She had me booked in about 5 minutes tops!

We're two adults booked for October 2nd, 5:30pm.

Just booked candy sushi for 2 adults and 2 kids on the phone and thought I’d share my experience...

I had to call twice. The first time they saw the date and times but there was no availability. I called again less than 5 minutes later and was able to book with no problems.

Both calls had no wait time but I’m guessing they are still loading in the times and that is why I had an issue...

I did end up calling. I thought I would be in too big of a rush this morning but I wasn’t. I talked with a cm named Pam. She answered right away and was very friendly. I booked for 2 adults on 10/24 at 5 pm. I did ask about 3 pm and she said there wasn’t any availability. Seems like something is wrong with the system. She told me it was supposed to be 5:30 so she thinks the 5 pm time is our check in time. She also said it should last about 45 minutes.

I’m glad I got such a good cm. She said “I’m assuming you are signing up for this because you want to have a lot of fun right?” It really does sound like it was meant for just kids but when I’m at Disney I am a kid.

Just called for the Candy Sushi reservation - the CM I spoke with said it seems like that is what every call they are getting this morning is for and that you 100% have to call (at least for now - it won't book on the website)

Unfortunately it was completely booked up for the only day we have at EPCOT - she checked both times and different size parties, etc. nothing, nada, ziltch

It is the first day so I bet a lot of bloggers and stuff are signed up for it to cover it, but a bit of a bummer

I just called and was told it was all booked, for the 2 different dates we will be in epcot, both times each day, and she even tried breaking us up into a smaller party:(

So I called and booked a 5:30 for 10/7 and the total call lasted 5 mins including hold time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter