2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to try it! Any other top recommendations?

If the Canada popcorn cart still has it, La Fin Du Monde (9%) is the best choice for a beer at Epcot. Not a F&W item, it has been available pretty steadily over the past couple of years (although they had Blanche De Chambly as a substitute when we were there in May, CM's say it runs out frequently).

If the Canada popcorn cart still has it, La Fin Du Monde (9%) is the best choice for a beer at Epcot. Not a F&W item, it has been available pretty steadily over the past couple of years (although they had Blanche De Chambly as a substitute when we were there in May, CM's say it runs out frequently).

Always my first world showcase stop. Never met a Unibroue beer I didn’t love!

Earlier this afternoon, I cancelled our Candy Sushi ADR for Wednesday, September 5th @ 3:30 for 2 people. Wanted to let y'all know in case someone was still looking. Good luck.

Thanks

For the video. I would like to try the blue californian sparkling wine. Is it available at the Festival Center?

I think it will be at the cheese studio. They list “Florida Orange Groves Winery sparkling blueberry wine” there.

Someone correct me if there is another...

It was gone in April when we were there with just Moosehead and Labatt available (blech) and Ive seen reports on this board very recently that they said they are not bringing it back. I hope those reports are not true but I wouldnt be surprised. Disney probably wasnt making enough profit on it. Will be very sad if it doesnt return.

It was gone in April when we were there with just Moosehead and Labatt available (blech) and Ive seen reports on this board very recently that they said they are not bringing it back. I hope those reports are not true but I wouldnt be surprised. Disney probably wasnt making enough profit on it. Will be very sad if it doesnt return.

Interesting that the Disboards is still showing Fin du Monde on the menu with an 8/18 update. I will check it out myself in a couple weeks.

I sure hope its back. This is what OrangeCountyCommuter replied to a poster who commented on it earlier this month. "
The popcorn cart at Epcot's Canadian pavilion usually has Fin Du Monde on tap. It used to be a 16 oz draft for ~ $10 which isn't too bad for good beer that ~ 9% alcohol

I was there a few weeks ago and it was not on tap anymore and I was told it will not be returning :("

Fun video! The D&B is cute. I really like the shirt the woman sharing the merch was wearing!

I really like the bag but I fear it is one of those things I buy (maybe after a couple of glasses of wine :rolleyes1) that doesn't turn out to be very practical in "real life." The shirt is cute too. I can tell I'm going to have a merchandise problem. :)

Thanks

For the video. I would like to try the blue californian sparkling wine. Is it available at the Festival Center?

I believe it is in the Light Lab... "Bleu Spectrum: Blanc de Bleu Cuvée Mousseux with Boba Pearls"

We made Eat to the Beat dining reservations. We made the reservations to guarantee a seat to concert that we want to see. I have read that they are handing out a limited number of VIP seating for concert to AP holders the morning of the concert. How far in advance do we have to cancel the reservation to not get a penalty? Could we try and get the VIP seating certificate that morning and then call and cancel?

We made Eat to the Beat dining reservations. We made the reservations to guarantee a seat to concert that we want to see. I have read that they are handing out a limited number of VIP seating for concert to AP holders the morning of the concert. How far in advance do we have to cancel the reservation to not get a penalty? Could we try and get the VIP seating certificate that morning and then call and cancel?

I believe it is a 2-day cancellation policy for the package so unfortunately I don’t think that will work.

I sure hope its back. This is what OrangeCountyCommuter replied to a poster who commented on it earlier this month. "
The popcorn cart at Epcot's Canadian pavilion usually has Fin Du Monde on tap. It used to be a 16 oz draft for ~ $10 which isn't too bad for good beer that ~ 9% alcohol

I was there a few weeks ago and it was not on tap anymore and I was told it will not be returning :("
We did the Beer Pairing at Le Cellier a few years ago (I think it may have been the only one they did) and all the food was paired with various Unibroue beers. Dessert was the Reserve brand with ice cream as a float.

I think it will be at the cheese studio. They list “Florida Orange Groves Winery sparkling blueberry wine” there.

Someone correct me if there is another...

Thanks for the reply! I will have to wait until October to see if it's the one in the video. But if it's not I will drink it anyway. :drinking1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter