2018 Happy Merry Birthday Christmas

Which Resort would you choose?

• Total voters
ears look cute! Good lu ck with FP, let me know how it goes! also just remember, you have a 60 min FP window- IE some of your plans are 1030, 11, 1130- you will only be able to get a FP at 1030, 1130, 1230. They are 60 min windows that cannot overlap, closest I have ever gotten my FP is all 3 in 3hrs and 10 min. good luck!

ears look cute! Good lu ck with FP, let me know how it goes! also just remember, you have a 60 min FP window- IE some of your plans are 1030, 11, 1130- you will only be able to get a FP at 1030, 1130, 1230. They are 60 min windows that cannot overlap, closest I have ever gotten my FP is all 3 in 3hrs and 10 min. good luck!
Thanks for the reminder, I’m assuming those are all going to have to change a bit so they are just estimates.

PLANS ARE SET (but not in stone LOL)

FP+ date was 9/30 things changed just a little from what my estimates were. I decided for our MVMCP day I would drop that day of park tickets and just plan to be at the parks at 4:00. I originally planned for that but kept the park day just in case we wanted to go early and for the ability to make FP+ for that day. Since I added in the Toy Story Land Extra Morning Magic (or whatever its called) I decided to save the money on the extra park tickets. However, that meant no FP+ for our Magic Kingdom day. Touring Plans shows that as a light crowd day and with the party I think we'll still be okay to get everything we want to ride in. Below is how we ended up with FP+. I was unable to get a FP+ for Flight of Passage but i'm hopeful one will open up. What I planned is in parenthesis beside what I was actually able to do.

Animal Kingdom This is the day that changed the most due to not getting the FOP FP+
Na'vi River Journey 9:50 AM (FOP 12:30)
Kilamanjaro Safari 11:45 AM (11:30)
Expedition Everest 1:25 PM (12:00)

Epcot
Mission Space 9:05 AM (10:30)
Test Track 10:05 AM (10:00)
Spaceship Earth 11:10 AM (11:00)

Hollywood Studios
Rock 'n Roller Coaster 9:15 AM (9:30)
Tower of Terror 10:30 AM (9:45)
Star Tours 11:35 AM (10:30)

Over all I'm pleased with the way is shook out. I'll still keep trying for the Flight of Passage FP+ but if we can't get it we'll just have more to look forward to our next trip. We are not big on waiting in long lines. I'm also still trying to get better ADR times for Garden Grill breakfast and 'Ohana dinner.

Also, over the weekend I started setting aside things to pack; ears, party tickets, gift cards for spending money, DS's Disney shirts, etc. every time I think of something I set it aside. I also made our shirts for MVMCP over the weekend. I'll post pictures of those later. I'm starting to get really excited.
Only 50 days from today I'll be home!!!!

T-minus 10 days and counting!

I'm starting to get way past excited! All my plans are set and as of today I've adjusted two of my ADR's to better times. I finally got my 7:00 O'hana dinner and today I got a much better Garden Grill breakfast time 8:15. I'm happyish with my FP+ times and selections and Uncle Jessie is the Celebrity Narrator for our Candlelight Processional.

The only downside is so far the early weather prediction isn't the greatest a chance of rain 2 or 3 of the day's were there and highs in the low 70's but that's better than Indiana weather so I'll take it. I am making plans to take our rain jackets instead of just ponchos just in case it is an all day rain.

I started packing over the weekend and it looks like just carry-ons will work for the trip down. I may have to check a bag on the way back depending on souvenirs. But that's okay.

I'm so excited!!!

Top-25-Excited-Meme-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter