2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

Disney has never had a particularly impressive Panama Canal itinerary. However, I booked the April 2018 westbound cruise because I wanted to sail on the re-imagined Wonder, and the longer repositioning cruises are DCL's best values. I also like the sea days on DCL's longer cruises. If I wanted a port-intensive PC cruise, it wouldn't be on Disney. I only wish it departed later, as April 8 is so early.

FYI - both the 2017 and 2018 westbound PC cruises stop at Castaway Cay. Cartagena, Colombia fulfills the "distant foreign port" requirement. I'm glad Puntarenas, Costa Rica is a port stop, rather than a western Caribbean port.
The 2017 WBPC does not have CC on its itinerary, I had it booked and dropped it in favor of the EBTA. Not sure about the 2017 EBPC. As far as I know, the 2018 WBPC is the first with CC in a while.

The 2017 WBPC does not have CC on its itinerary, I had it booked and dropped it in favor of the EBTA. Not sure about the 2017 EBPC. As far as I know, the 2018 WBPC is the first with CC in a while.
My mistake - you are correct! (I could've sworn Cruise Fish listed a stop at CC in April 2017!) Guess that's why I liked the itinerary and booked it. :)

On the EBPC note, the Wonder is showing up on the Grand Cayman port schedule for October 30, 2018.

She also shows up a few more days in November and December. I wonder if this is an indication for another late fall in Galveston.

Probably. I guess that kills odds of having CC on the EBPC.

It could also be Western Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral or Miami. One would have to look closely at timing in the week (all the days appear to be Mondays) and the typical sailing schedule for the Wonder out of the different ports when she does Western Caribbeans.

It could also be Western Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral or Miami. One would have to look closely at timing in the week (all the days appear to be Mondays) and the typical sailing schedule for the Wonder out of the different ports when she does Western Caribbeans.
On it. I will report back :D

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/cruise-planning/itineraries/itinerary-summary/?itinerary=148

Seems to be this itinerary, which points to Galveston. The PC Western Caribbean falls on a different day porting at GC.

Hi all!

I apologize if this question has been asked/answered....

Looking to book the EBPC in Oct 2018. Any idea when Disney will open this itinerary up to book?

We just came off the Dream and booked our placeholder, so eager to be cruisin' again. :-D

Thanks, everyone!

Kim

Hi all!

I apologize if this question has been asked/answered....

Looking to book the EBPC in Oct 2018. Any idea when Disney will open this itinerary up to book?

We just came off the Dream and booked our placeholder, so eager to be cruisin' again. :-D

Thanks, everyone!

Kim
If they follow when they released them last year, it will be end of May.

If they follow when they released them last year, it will be end of May.

Thank you so much!

Where's the best place to be updated? Does Disney offer some sort of itinerary announcement by e-mail - like they do with RunDisney races? I tried looking on their website, but didn't see an option to sign up for notifications.

Thanks again!!

Following! Hoping to book a Halloween cruise for Oct 2018.
When should those dates be available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter