2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 29-November 23, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always skipped the Swan and Dolphin because my wife is a vegetarian but this year they have multiple items. I may have to consider it

For fun (and because I don’t want to work), I checked on the status of “Sunday Brunch with” reservations. Appears Robert Irvine, Buddy Valastro, and Andrew Zimmern are sold out - I searched for party of two. Could always be a glitch or more tables added so please check for yourself if you were eyeing one of these.

Such a contrast from the “old days” when any celeb chef event was sold out in minutes.

I’m curious about the various lunches too but those aren’t online.

Every cheese tasting event is still available

Also looks like every Food and Beverage Pairing is available. PFTS is available for every night but 11/9 (the one with what I think are the best chefs, which I find interesting. Looks like maybe Disney needs to take note that they can sell out if it's not "Look the person who gives you subpar food at a Disney restaurant"

Disney is killing the golden goose. I don't expect much in the way of special events next year.

Every cheese tasting event is still available

Also looks like every Food and Beverage Pairing is available. PFTS is available for every night but 11/9 (the one with what I think are the best chefs, which I find interesting. Looks like maybe Disney needs to take note that they can sell out if it's not "Look the person who gives you subpar food at a Disney restaurant"

Disney is killing the golden goose. I don't expect much in the way of special events next year.

I'm really excited about the Nov 9th PFTS!! I think they have a pretty good line-up of chefs participating in the Sunday Brunch With series. I'm just not a fan of the format. I'd much rather see the chef cook and also I couldn't care less about the buffet portion - just interested in whatever the chef's dish is.

I'm really excited about the Nov 9th PFTS!! I think they have a pretty good line-up of chefs participating in the Sunday Brunch With series. I'm just not a fan of the format. I'd much rather see the chef cook and also I couldn't care less about the buffet portion - just interested in whatever the chef's dish is.

Yes, the change in format pretty much turned me off. I don't plan to attend a Sunday Brunch series.

Actually there's very little I am interested in for the prices they ask.

The Rockin Burger party was 5 years ago? Wow time flies. I heard that it wasn't very popular

This is our first time coming during the F&W Festival and the first I've heard of the Tailgate Tasting hosted by ESPN’s Monday Night Football. We're coming 9/28-10/4 from Pittsburgh and the September 29th event features food inspired by the Steelers! I know my husband and father in law will get a kick out of it. 3 questions:

-Has anyone here experienced this event before?
-What time(s) is it?

-Can kids go to it? It's $19/head and says it includes a complimentary beverage so I wasn't sure if it was 21 and up only.

App is iphone only still, right?
I'm not an apple person. I went to google play today and noted a F&W app. I downloaded it, right now it's showing 2019 Flower and Garden items. I'm thinking they will update with the new info.

I'm not an apple person. I went to google play today and noted a F&W app. I downloaded it, right now it's showing 2019 Flower and Garden items. I'm thinking they will update with the new info.

I think they usually get it updated pretty quick. 👍

It appears the number of marketplace kiosks have been reduced from last year. There are 30 for this year, seems like there were around 35 last year.

Anyone see the spicy hotdog listed? Had the one at F&G and was looking forward to trying the F&W version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter