• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 29-November 23, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says this is the first time for Kenny G in that list - I think he has been there before as well.

You’re right. So have The Hooters and 10,000 Maniacs - who are also listed as new. Definitely not the 2019 list. Oh well, that would have been fun for some Sunday morning planning.

You’re right. So have The Hooters and 10,000 Maniacs - who are also listed as new. Definitely not the 2019 list. Oh well, that would have been fun for some Sunday morning planning.
Agree. It is almost May, so hopefully we will hear about 2019 ETTB acts in the next few weeks.

Oddly I think that’s the 2017 line-up...

Darn! Well actually I am not too disappointed. The week we will be there didn’t look so hot. I will keep looking.

Last year both Mercy Me and Tauren Wells were there the first week of September. I hope one of them makes it there this year since we arrive Aug 28-Sept 5.

Darn! Well actually I am not too disappointed. The week we will be there didn’t look so hot. I will keep looking.
Me too, i had no interest in my week! Here's hoping the 2019 list comes out soon!

I’m wondering (pure speculation) if this will be part of their plastic reduction initiative. Encourage using the reusable glass with discounted refills? :drinking1 Probably not practical (& they don’t want to encourage drinking to excess) ... but it might sell me on it.

If they have a special on buying three together (aka the number in a beer or wine flight), I’ll think that you are on to something.

That Spaceship Earth cutting board...:love:

Here’s the link for anyone curious - includes a few additional “zoomed in” pics as well. I love the cutting board even more - Spaceship Earth and World Showcase all in one!

https://twitter.com/thedis/status/1123000906377768960?s=21

Thanks, @CDKG, for posting!!
Um, that rolling pin. Do you think the tiny SE and MM heads will leave an indention in what you roll it over or is it just a decoration (a flat rolling pin)?

Um, that rolling pin. Do you think the tiny SE and MM heads will leave an indention in what you roll it over or is it just a decoration (a flat rolling pin)?

They do look like indentations but I feel like it must be an optical illusion. Although I suppose it could make some cute sugar cookies. Or just be decorative. I doubt I will use the cutting board as a cutting board. They better not sell out of those before my trip! I know it’s super early but I’m SO ready for more details!!!

They do look like indentations but I feel like it must be an optical illusion. Although I suppose it could make some cute sugar cookies. Or just be decorative. I doubt I will use the cutting board as a cutting board. They better not sell out of those before my trip! I know it’s super early but I’m SO ready for more details!!!
I can't tell for sure either. I did find another photo that shows them more clearly. The rolling pin is in the third photo. The second photo has a closer view of that cool cutting board.
http://mickeyblog.com/2019/04/30/sneak-peek-at-the-new-food-and-wine-festival-merchandise/

I can't tell for sure either. I did find another photo that shows them more clearly. The rolling pin is in the third photo. The second photo has a closer view of that cool cutting board.
http://mickeyblog.com/2019/04/30/sneak-peek-at-the-new-food-and-wine-festival-merchandise/

I can’t tell either. But I love the design. I’m not a baker - not sure if I even own a rolling pin- but I’m tempted. I just hope whoever is doing the ordering is not the person who ordered the beaker/flasks last year or the initial run of orange bird sippers for F&G!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter