• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 29-November 23, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the current forecast, I wouldn’t worry too much. It should be like a very long Florida Heavy Thunderstorm. The booths may close if winds are heavy and lightning gets bad. Monday shouldn’t be that bad - Sunday afternoon looks like it would be the worst.

Help! I have the Iphone Food and Wine App and I have now saved the wished for items three separate times. It doesn't save them. What am I doing wrong!?????

Help! I have the Iphone Food and Wine App and I have now saved the wished for items three separate times. It doesn't save them. What am I doing wrong!?????

I just tried mine. All I did was tapped the wish for button on a dish and it changed to blue and says wised. Close down the app went back in and it was still there. Have you tried completely closing the app? Is there an update available that needs downloaded for the app? If all else fails try powering off your phone and restarting.

I’m hoping to be there on Thursday! So will a lot of bloggers, I imagine - though will be interesting to see how they balance coverage between F&W and Galaxy’s Edge. I can’t pretend to provide any “journalistic” coverage and bloggers will do far better than I can but am happy to try to investigate any questions my fellow posters here have. I’m very interested to see the state of the walkway from Imagination - as of Sat (8/24) was still construction zone.
I look forward to your thoughts on Thursday! You’re one of my favorite posters when it comes to F&W. :thumbsup2

I might be able to pop in on Friday afternoon. Worst case, and weather permitting, we will be there on Sunday for sure.

I look forward to your thoughts on Thursday! You’re one of my favorite posters when it comes to F&W. :thumbsup2

I might be able to pop in on Friday afternoon. Worst case, and weather permitting, we will be there on Sunday for sure.

Wow! Thanks so much. :flower3: I love your posts as well. Definitely my favorite time of year and so fun to talk about it with everyone here!

I lost my favorites once... it was right before they updated the app to add the new donut stand. After I updated the app, I haven’t lost my favorites again.

I just tried mine. All I did was tapped the wish for button on a dish and it changed to blue and says wised. Close down the app went back in and it was still there. Have you tried completely closing the app? Is there an update available that needs downloaded for the app? If all else fails try powering off your phone and restarting.
Hi, what app is this? This is my first time for F&W and would love to get the app for my iPhone. Help please
thanks

I’m hoping to be there on Thursday! So will a lot of bloggers, I imagine - though will be interesting to see how they balance coverage between F&W and Galaxy’s Edge. I can’t pretend to provide any “journalistic” coverage and bloggers will do far better than I can but am happy to try to investigate any questions my fellow posters here have. I’m very interested to see the state of the walkway from Imagination - as of Sat (8/24) was still construction zone.

I would love to hear any of your thoughts on opening day!

Article from the Florida Today newspaper: 10 Things to Try at Epcot Food & Wine

I think this is the promotional list from Disney vs truly their recommendations but either way fun to plan. I have my eye on the Raclette Swiss Cheese item for sure.

Includes a ~3 min video with chef explaining the items.

https://www.floridatoday.com/videos...ood-2019-epcot-food-wine-festival/2098583001/

I am so excited about the Raclette Swiss Cheese! We have a local food truck that offers this one fries and OMG, so good!

I've been wanting to try Raclette for a while now, but I find it really odd that they're serving it with pickles (cornichons). That's a combo I can't quite wrap my head around.

This'll be my first time at F&W and looking forward to several dishes, especially
-Maple Bourbon cheesecake (Cheese Studio)
-Cheddar Cheese Soup and Pretzel Bread (Canada)
-Baked Shrimp and Scallop scampi dip (Coastal Eats)
-Costine di Maiale (Pork Ribs - Italy)
-Chocolate Bread Pudding (Mexico)
-Frangipane Peach Tart (SommerFest)
-Frozen Apple Pie (Appleseed Orchard)

I have a lot more "Wished for" on the app but those are the ones that look the best to me at the moment.

I've been wanting to try Raclette for a while now, but I find it really odd that they're serving it with pickles (cornichons). That's a combo I can't quite wrap my head around.

This'll be my first time at F&W and looking forward to several dishes, especially
-Maple Bourbon cheesecake (Cheese Studio)
-Cheddar Cheese Soup and Pretzel Bread (Canada)
-Baked Shrimp and Scallop scampi dip (Coastal Eats)
-Costine di Maiale (Pork Ribs - Italy)
-Chocolate Bread Pudding (Mexico)
-Frangipane Peach Tart (SommerFest)
-Frozen Apple Pie (Appleseed Orchard)

I have a lot more "Wished for" on the app but those are the ones that look the best to me at the moment.
I really liked the cheese soup with the pretzel roll last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter