2019 Holiday Time at DLR Superthread: 11/08/19 - 1/06/20!

msteddom

We always wait in line in California (something)
Last year, I got in line for the second showing on Saturday around 5:30. The view from where I was standing wasn’t great, but everything sounded beautiful!

edna mode

Disneyland Local
We're 15 minutes from DL and watching the weather very closely. We called this afternoon and the narrator will only be announced as they enter the stage.

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
Please keep posting - rumor on Twitter is that lin manuel miranda is in the park so maybe he is narrator

• Save up to 25% in Early 2020!
    Visit the Disneyland Resort in early 2020 and save up to 25% on a stay at the Disneyland Resort Hotels.
    This offer must be booked by 03/14/20, with travel completed by 04/17/20. This offer is good most nights 01/05/20 to 04/16/20!
    Click Here for Details

• ashley0139

DIS Veteran
    I've seen the CP several times, it's so beautiful. Can't wait to hear who the narrator is this year.

flyingdumbo127

DIS Veteran
    Candlelight is indeed a beautiful experience and so important to me because Jesus is being celebrated. I have been Blessed to view it twice, one year with great thanks to a fellow Dis-er who I waited with. I still am hopeful that one year it will be expanded to include a couple week days at least (an entire week would be ideal)

• MitchellDisney

Heigh Hoooooo
    Character questions:
    Has Jack been in his Sandy Claws suit regularly? When I went the CM said he may or may not be in it. But I feel like I’ve seen so many pics of him in it.

How have lines been for the characters in their Christmas outfits? Do Mickey and Minnie have special outfits in their house in Toontown?
    Not sure about Jack

Lines were ok this week, Minnie has a special outfit, Mickey doesn’t as far as I know, Goofy, Pluto and Donald also do I think, Donald met inside his actual boat in his too

• ParkHopper1

DIS Veteran
    While talented, far from the A-List caliber people that have had in years past...I was another "who?"

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates