2019 Princess Half Marathon Weekend

My Mom and I signed up for the 5k last night around 8pm. It'll be our first runDisney race. Should we have gotten a confirmation email or anything? Haven't received anything yet but the registrations show up on her account page.
Check your spam folders. Emails can be slow, but you should have gotten it by now. If it's in your registrations under your account you are good though! If you haven't gotten anything, you can always contact them next week about it.

Can anyone tell me the price of the challenge with the fees and such. Not sure what they are now that it's through Disney. I might try the gift card route. Thanks!

This is great news! I am a grown adult but literally cried when I missed it.
Running is not easy for me but completing this race is what keeps me going. I hope I get in on Tuesday! Fingers crossed!
I hope you get in, too. Having a goal race can be very motivating. I wish you luck with your running journey!

Thanks. That would make it about $368 then. But not include taxes? I think then that $400 in gift cards should be enough?

No tax. Just the race fee (not sure what it is) plus 6.6%. I paid $13.xx in fees for the half which was $199 before fees.

No tax. Just the race fee (not sure what it is) plus 6.6%. I paid $13.xx in fees for the half which was $199 before fees.

Perfect! Thank you! It's $345 so $368 should be pretty accurate. I'll probably just buy $400 in gift cards anyways and leave it on my W&D card if I can dig it out. Thank you for the help! :)

Perfect! Thank you! It's $345 so $368 should be pretty accurate. I'll probably just buy $400 in gift cards anyways and leave it on my W&D card if I can dig it out. Thank you for the help! :)

Just don't do me. I forgot to factor in fees and all the goodies ( pins, magnets) I wanted. I didn't buy enough on my gift card but thank goodness had some left from one of my previous gift card uses to cover my screw up

Just don't do me. I forgot to factor in fees and all the goodies ( pins, magnets) I wanted. I didn't buy enough on my gift card but thank goodness had some left from one of my previous gift card uses to cover my screw up

The only time my stubbornness and refusal to give Disney money for things I can't see will pay off! :rotfl2: Just race registration for me!

Need some help if anyone has gone to the California Grill - Brunch after running the half marathon on Sunday. My daughter has been wanting to go and this year her birthday falls on that Sunday, thinking about taking her after the race. My question is what is their dress code, are their runners that go up there in there running outfits or do they change into other clothes? Thanks!

The challenge was $367.67 and the 5K was $90.61 total.

Thank you!

Need some help if anyone has gone to the California Grill - Brunch after running the half marathon on Sunday. My daughter has been wanting to go and this year her birthday falls on that Sunday, thinking about taking her after the race. My question is what is their dress code, are their runners that go up there in there running outfits or do they change into other clothes? Thanks!

We ate there last year after Wine & Dine. We did go back to the room and shower beforehand, but we wore a Sparkle Skirt and t-shirt with our medals to CA Grill. The table next to us were two girls who came straight from the race, bibs and all.

Thank you!

We ate there last year after Wine & Dine. We did go back to the room and shower beforehand, but we wore a Sparkle Skirt and t-shirt with our medals to CA Grill. The table next to us were two girls who came straight from the race, bibs and all.

Thanks!!

Thank you!

What time did you make your ADR? We are newbies and trying to find the perfect ADR time for post race brunch

What time did you make your ADR? We are newbies and trying to find the perfect ADR time for post race brunch
Can't make them yet for a few weeks. I have to go back and find out what time my daughter finished the race last year and what time we had reservations at Cape May last year, adjust from them. I am pretty sure we could take the monorail back to the Contemporary after the race.

I’m not sure of the exact time but the time stamp on my photo of us with our first mimosa after being seated is 11:52. I do know that we ubered over there from Boardwalk.

I’ll probably miss out on the 10k then. I’m at WDW now and will be on a plane home when general registration opens next week. Ah well. At least I got my dd into the challenge. I’ll be a spectator.

Can you ask your daughter to do it since you were kind enough to register her for the challenge? :)

Does your airline have WiFi?

I found this shirt size chart from 2015. I'm not sure if it's the same this year, but I'd imagine it's close: http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/rundisney/pdf/wdw-marathon/2015MarathonSizeChart.pdf

Fwiw my 2016 shirt has a very different dot from 2017 or 2018. They seem to change the fit from race to race and year to year.

They have a robust shirt size exchange system; you just have to budget time to do it, because sometimes you have to wait for someone with your wished for size to want to exchange.

In for the 10k. Now we have to get my cousin in next week.

And I’m honestly not sure how I’ll do the weekend, given this divorce I’m going through, but I’m crossing my fingers lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter