2019 Princess Half Marathon Weekend

So if I can’t get in I may purchase something from a TA. Can anyone recommend one?

My husband and I are officially registered for the 5K. I must have been lucky, as I got the register now link later than my friend but got onto the registration page and registered within 5 minutes. I was finished before the registration window was officially set to open. Whew.

Now, three races in three days. (I pre-registered for the challenge.) OMG. I'm going to take it slow for the 5K and 10K. And, costumes?!?!

Good luck, everyone. I'm still waiting on two other browsers to get through to the registration page to register my friend, if needed. So frustrating.

I'm in! I just registered for my first 1/2 marathon, and my first Disney marathon! I'm so excited!!!

I had four windows open on different devices, three Chrome and one Firefox. The Firefox was the charm!

In for the 5K! The window that opened the first for me was in Internet Explorer that I opened right at 12:00. The ones I opened early still haven't stopped refreshing.

I'm registered!!! It took 10-15 minutes of waiting. The strange thing is I had it open in two browsers (Microsoft Edge and Chrome). The ME browser got in first even though I opened it in Chrome first. I finished registering in ME and Chrome was still waiting!

Quick question: This is the first race I’ve done where the race retreat is an option. What is it and is it worth it?

In for the half! Concluded registration at 12:19pm. I probably got into the system around 12:10 or so?

Hope everyone else is doing all right out there! I'm cheering for you!

I got my mother in for the 10K; I was able to get the 5K and the Challenge with early registration but that 10K sells out in the blink of an eye. The timing doesn't make any sense though. I had everything completed by 12:06 but my friend is still waiting and she was in the virtual que before me????!!! :headache:

I got in the queue probably around 11:30. A few minutes after noon with still nothing, I opened a couple other browser windows and tried on my phone. My phone was the first one that got through. So I am in for the 10k.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter