2020 Dapper Day

Duck143

DIS Veteran
I read that Dapper Day weekend is supposed to be May 1-3, 2020. Can anyone confirm that this is correct info? Do people dress up for all of the parks or is it aimed at a specific location? I know there will be hoppers, but is there a main event park like MK?

That's good., as long as no one has had any experience with them changing the dates after they've announced. It doesn't seem like they would from this announcement. We're going to be there these dates, so will plan on some coordinating outfits. It might be a fun new thing to do.

I read that Dapper Day weekend is supposed to be May 1-3, 2020. Can anyone confirm that this is correct info? Do people dress up for all of the parks or is it aimed at a specific location? I know there will be hoppers, but is there a main event park like MK?

Dates are not yet firm but they typically will designate certain days for certain parks. The last one we did in Nov. 2018 they also did a meet up at Disney Springs at one of the restaurants.

Spring Dapper Day at WDW will definitely be May 1-3. The recommended parks are Hollywood Studios on Saturday and Epcot on Sunday, though plenty of people will probably also hit Magic Kingdom on Saturday. They haven't announced details for Friday night, but there's usually something at Disney Springs. Details will all be on the official Dapper Day website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter