• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2020 Watch??

Opening Day for the 11 night southern this summer for a 4A, 2A3C was 18+K for reference (before OBB PH discount). With the discount it was $16,515

Ouch. Over $1,400/night on a Caribbean cruise without any amenities is over my budget (and for us, not feasible anymore).

Have just searched high and low -- is there an official 2020 itinerary watch thread yet or is it far too early?
I just saw a banner on this site from Dreams Unlimited - stating the Summer 2020 routes will be available
  • March 4, 2019: Platinum Members
  • March 5, 2019: Platinum and Gold Members
  • March 6, 2019: Platinum, Gold and Silver Members
  • March 7, 2019: All Guests

I just saw a banner on this site from Dreams Unlimited - stating the Summer 2020 routes will be available
  • March 4, 2019: Platinum Members
  • March 5, 2019: Platinum and Gold Members
  • March 6, 2019: Platinum, Gold and Silver Members
  • March 7, 2019: All Guests
Nevermind - I missed that I was looking at a much earlier post!! Just like me to tell everyone what they already knew! :P

I did notice that the last Wonder Alaskan Cruise is on 9/7. In 2015, we sailed from Vancouver to Hawaii around the time - maybe they are planning on doing the same thing.

I see that two of the Fantasy's 3 night Bahamas in August have two back to back days at Castaway Day. Does this mean the ship will overnight at the island?

I see that two of the Fantasy's 3 night Bahamas in August have two back to back days at Castaway Day. Does this mean the ship will overnight at the island?

Most likely leave and come back.

There will probably be some shorter cruises ar rhe beginning of October to get the Fantasy back on her usual Saturday schedule unless they intend to change to sunday departures.

We went on an Alaskan cruise last summer 2018 and we booked a Northern European cruise while on board for this summer 2019 and got the discount and OBC. What if I want to change this upcoming cruise to NEXT summer 2020? Do I lose our current discount and OBC or will it apply to the changed reservation?

We went on an Alaskan cruise last summer 2018 and we booked a Northern European cruise while on board for this summer 2019 and got the discount and OBC. What if I want to change this upcoming cruise to NEXT summer 2020? Do I lose our current discount and OBC or will it apply to the changed reservation?
You can keep the 10% discount and OBC as long as the start of the new sailing is within 24 mths of when you booked the original reservation on your Alaskan cruise, AND you say you want to CHANGE your reservation to this new sailing. If you 'cancel' the original reservation, you will lose the discount--so make sure you say you want to change it!

Reactions: TJA
You can keep the 10% discount and OBC as long as the start of the new sailing is within 24 mths of when you booked the original reservation on your Alaskan cruise, AND you say you want to CHANGE your reservation to this new sailing. If you 'cancel' the original reservation, you will lose the discount--so make sure you say you want to change it!

Awesome, great info! Thank you.

There is a 3 week gap from Aug 24 through Sept 14 that is most likely her mandatory dry dock. And the shorter Bahamas itineraries make more money so it makes sense they would put the Fantasy in to take over those - and then I'm sure there is some experimentation to test out other itineraries/schedules for when the new ships start coming online. But I'd imagine we'll see the Fantasy back to her 7-nights for most of the year.

Anyone else think that they will swap out Enchanted Garden on this dry dock and replace with a restaurant similar to Rapunzel's Royal Table or Tiana's Place on the Magic/Wonder? I would love to see Moana and my son guesses maybe Brave would be fun.

Anyone else think that they will swap out Enchanted Garden on this dry dock and replace with a restaurant similar to Rapunzel's Royal Table or Tiana's Place on the Magic/Wonder? I would love to see Moana and my son guesses maybe Brave would be fun.

Aww I love Enchanted Garden! I would rather they swap out Royal Court for a new 'themed' restaurant but I guess if they want to continue hosting the Royal Tea then it's hard without the 'royal' restaurant. Then again they have the Royal tea on the Magic and Wonder and there is not Royal Court on either of those ships....

Aww I love Enchanted Garden! I would rather they swap out Royal Court for a new 'themed' restaurant but I guess if they want to continue hosting the Royal Tea then it's hard without the 'royal' restaurant. Then again they have the Royal tea on the Magic and Wonder and there is not Royal Court on either of those ships....

But Lumiere's and Tritons are more "Royal" feeling - and share the nasty duck-heavy menu.

I love Enchanted Garden -- the closest thing to themed since Parrot Cay for us. Love the ambiance. Oh well, by the time I get back on a Disney ship all the restaurants will probably be changed LOL

Ick!!

Ok I don't mind lamb, I won't cook it myself at home because of the smell but I will eat it in a restaurant...if it's not too 'lamby' tasting:rotfl2:
OMG, DH and I made such a huge mistake when we were young and newly married...we started making our own stocks--chicken/beef came out fine. We cooked lamb for friends and decided to make a lamb stock with the bones--it was soooo disgusting! We never cooked lamb again after that! Yes, I can eat it out, but it will never be in my house again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter