2020 Watch??

After much research, Princess was the only one that had ports in both Norway and Iceland that we liked -- but also included Cornwall (Poldark!). We had to take a mini-suite as this Princess ship does not have a fold out couch in their balcony rooms -- and my adult daughter really does not want to do a drop down bed. But that's fine -- more room. I loved Royal Princess -- their food was some of the best we've ever had. Haven't done Celebrity or RCCL yet, but we know we are done with NCL.
Are you on the Island Princess in summer 2020? I was looking for 14-night Northern Europe cruises on the Royal Princess, but saw only 12-night British Isles cruises on the Regal Princess in summer 2020.

Are you on the Island Princess in summer 2020? I was looking for 14-night Northern Europe cruises on the Royal Princess, but saw only 12-night British Isles cruises on the Regal Princess in summer 2020.

Yes -- the 7/9 sailing. I really wanted to be back on the Royal Princess, but this will be a new ship to try.

The Fantasy on 7/18 is 30% more expensive than the sailing on 8/15, any idea why?

2A 3K in a Deluxe Family Oceanview Verandah is $13K vs $10K.

The Fantasy on 7/18 is 30% more expensive than the sailing on 8/15, any idea why?

July prices tend to be higher than later in August since kids are heading back to school in August. Also, hurricane season begins.

Probably because it's July vs August with kids school schedules it's more popular to sail then

Yes I guess that's true. But for the Caribbean, it really ramps up in August. I'm always leary of booking August - October.
That is the height of the season, but there can definitely be hurricanes at any time from June-November. Just know if you book in those other months it could happen.

Am I doing something wrong here or are the summer 2020 cruises for Silver not coming up yet? I logged into my castaway club page verified i am silver, clicked find a cruise and no summer dates show up in the filter.

Am I doing something wrong here or are the summer 2020 cruises for Silver not coming up yet? I logged into my castaway club page verified i am silver, clicked find a cruise and no summer dates show up in the filter.
The system is not yet open for Silver to book yet. Keep refreshing until it is open. This was what happened to me yesterday for gold.

I need to book three staterooms, but it says only one stateroom can be booked per cruise.
If I book one at a time, does that work?

Thanks!

Hi!!
Can someone see if still available June 22 Greek islands inside room for 2 adults and 2 kids and price?
Thank you!!

I am having the same problem. :(

I am having the same problem. :(

I thought it opened up at 8am EST? Can anyone clarify? Even logging in and out I do not have access. I have been silver for a year and this is my first time booking since our first cruise.

I thought it opened up at 8am EST? Can anyone clarify? Even logging in and out I do not have access. I have been silver for a year and this is my first time booking since our first cruise.
Sometimes it can be glitchy. Try clearing your cache or viewing in Incognito, that's what I had to do the last time schedules were released.

Sometimes it can be glitchy. Try clearing your cache or viewing in Incognito, that's what I had to do the last time schedules were released.

Thank you though sadly none of that helped. :( Trying to get through via phone now.

Hi!!
Can someone see if still available June 22 Greek islands inside room for 2 adults and 2 kids and price?
Thank you!!

I tried -- but the system keeps refreshing itself and won't let me continue. Sorry.

I'm still having issues as well. our travel agent should be booking our cruise for us,but I am just curious and would like to see them myself.

I'm still having issues as well. our travel agent should be booking our cruise for us,but I am just curious and would like to see them myself.

I'm platinum and couldn't get in -- even after signing in!

Talked to my TA last night and we let all three reservations go -- just couldn't justify the costs. Each itinerary opening I keep hoping to get one more cruise in, so here's to the next go around. :surfweb:

Hi!!
Thank you!!

GOT IT -- and ouch:

Inside: $11,434
Outside: $12,244
Verandah: $17,284

Holy-molly - these prices are just insane for a 9-night cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter