2022 Flower and Garden Festival - Mar 2-July 4

I cannot figure out for the life of me how to post a link here. DFB has the 2022 menu list up on their site. Don't know how close it is to last year's but it's listed as the 2022 menu.
Still 2021. They have the heading and link for 2022, but if you look for the actual booth menus, it gives you 2021 with 2022 "coming soon"

Still 2021. They have the heading and link for 2022, but if you look for the actual booth menus, it gives you 2021 with 2022 "coming soon"

i noticed that tooo 😭. hoping the new menus will have new and updated food and beverage items

I'm also sad about the Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer but no longer seeing the Etouffee on the menu...:sad::badpc:

Whelp, there goes all my Disney Visa reward dollars.

For those who may not know, there is a great app called WDW Food&Wine that has a list of all the menus. It lets you pick items you want to try and filter based on that. Also let's you check off what you have tasted and add notes for each item. They update it for each festival and it even saved my favorites from last year's F&G so I could easily see what was new or what I didn't mark off. I've used it for multiple festivals, it is super helpful.

Whelp, there goes all my Disney Visa reward dollars.

For those who may not know, there is a great app called WDW Food&Wine that has a list of all the menus. It lets you pick items you want to try and filter based on that. Also let's you check off what you have tasted and add notes for each item. They update it for each festival and it even saved my favorites from last year's F&G so I could easily see what was new or what I didn't mark off. I've used it for multiple festivals, it is super helpful.
Love that app. And it updates for each festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter