2023 Candlelight Processional Narrators list — Dining packages available for booking October 17/23 (link below)

Of the three shows, is there one that is typically less crowded than the others? (specifically for NPH) .... trying to plan which show package to aim for when the booking window opens.
Form my past experience, they will all be full. We prefer the later times.

We love both, but probably can only do one Candlelight package. Any advice on John Stamos vs NPH? Both are Disney superfans and I know NPH's Candlelight was showcased on YouTube by Disney during 2020's Covid suspension of Candlelight. Torn whether to go for NPH as the biggest name / classic vs going for Stamos as something different. Do both inject their own personality well in to their performance? We're Candlelight vets so I'd rather see one that goes "off script" a bit more.

Just a heads up - for the more popular narrators, if you choose a later performance you will likely be in line while an earlier performance happens so you will get to enjoy it twice.
Or it could spoil it for you, or lesson the experience. So it’s a good point for people to consider.

I prefer the first show. I hate standing in line, listening to the performance. I’d rather just hear it for the first time, once I’m relaxed in my seat. :)

Re: times- is there a lighting element to the performance? Will the later shows be more “lit up” in some way, say with Christmas lights? CP virgin here (oh, the irony!).

OMG, I just realized that Sterling K Brown is the narrator during my trip and now I want to go so bad! I am a huge fan of This is Us. Joey McIntyre is an option too, but I was never that big of a NKOTB fan lol. It would give me something to do while the rest of the crew is off riding rides if they didn't want to watch the show!

For those asking about what time bookings open (like me :-)), here is an FAQ from the Walt Disney World website: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/reservation-window/advance-reservations/
Since some Enchanting Extras often drop at midnight (contrary to their faq…Disney is never inconsistent with this stuff, right? 😂) I am definitely checking earlier with crossed fingers. Intuition and experience are telling me that 6 am Tuesday is likely going to be a clusterfunke of epic proportions.

Since some Enchanting Extras often drop at midnight (contrary to their faq…Disney is never inconsistent with this stuff, right? 😂) I am definitely checking earlier with crossed fingers. Intuition and experience are telling me that 6 am Tuesday is likely going to be a clusterfunke of epic proportions.
Ugh.

And…it’s a Tuesday. The notorious worst of the worst when it comes to Disney IT failures. Can’t wait.

I’m sure I’ve read someone on here saying the queue for Regal Eagle formed an hour before opening! So if you’re going on a day with a popular narrator, get there early.
Just to clarify, you mean an hour before Regal Eagle opens, right?? Not the park.

Re: times- is there a lighting element to the performance? Will the later shows be more “lit up” in some way, say with Christmas lights? CP virgin here (oh, the irony!).
I am also interested in the answer to this. Contemplating the 5pm show so as not to hear the previous performance, but also imagine it is much better in the dark.

I am also interested in the answer to this. Contemplating the 5pm show so as not to hear the previous performance, but also imagine it is much better in the dark.
It’s still light out during most of the early show. That is the one thing I dislike about the early show. I wish it was dark out.

It’s still light out during most of the early show. That is the one thing I dislike about the early show. I wish it was dark out.
Yes, I was thinking it would be better when dark out.

Surely if you have guaranteed seating with the package it is not necessary to queue for ages beforehand and therefore risk spoiling it for ourselves though?

Yes, I was thinking it would be better when dark out.

Surely if you have guaranteed seating with the package it is not necessary to queue for ages beforehand and therefore risk spoiling it for ourselves though?
Not all seats have good views. People queue earlier and earlier. Last time we went, we almost had to sit in obstructed view seats because we were at the end of the queue for the dinners package group. By the time we made it into the theater area, they had already let in the standby people.

When booking the dining package, is it called something different than the restaurant name? ie Spice Road Table or does it indicate that it's the CP dining package? What is the cancellation policy?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter