2023 Candlelight Processional Narrators list — Dining packages available for booking October 17/23 (link below)

I need to call, because I managed to finally get Biergarten.. but it’s on the 7th at 7 pm and we have MVMCP tickets. I do have reservation on the 8th to at Garden Grill or Akerhaus, but really wanted Biergarten.

(Garden Grill was a panic book when I kept getting errors)

I spent 90 minutes 🤪 I’m going to be tired today. (4 am wake up!)

Another vote for calling in. On my date, Garden Grill was never offered with the 7pm show. I called, 35 min wait, and they were able to change from 8:30 to 7:00 show. I got the sense that I could have had my choice of dining times also despite nothing currently available online.
I’m on hold now hoping for the same thing! All I could get online right at 6am was the later show so hoping to move it up too!

Seven of us there December 4.We were thrilled when John Stamos was announced as narrator. Because we have a three year old in our group, we wanted 5:15 performance. Garden Grill was our first choice, Akershus second. Three of us were trying at 6am. Because of our wonderful TA, through refreshing she got us an 11:25 breakfast at Akershus. We are hoping at that time we can get some of the lunch buffet as well. I couldn’t believe how little was available! have they released all the packages, or do they hold some back?

Seven of us there December 5. We were thrilled when John Stamos was announced as narrator. Because we have a three year old in our group, we wanted 5:15 performance. Garden Grill was our first choice, Akershus second. Three of us were trying at 6am. Because of our wonderful TA, through refreshing she got us an 11:25 breakfast at Akershus. We are hoping at that time we can get some of the lunch buffet as well. I couldn’t believe how little was available! have they released all the packages, or do they hold some back?
It’s no longer a buffet. It’s served family style, so you will only be served the meal for which you paid if there is a price difference between breakfast and lunch/dinner. (At least that’s what I’ve been told by others who have eaten there during the turnover period. I’ve only eaten their lunch.)

Last edited:

Any luck? I’m on hold. But I’ll drop if it’s not possible.
I couldn’t get garden grill for breakfast at all. They said lunch and dinner still available but not sure what times since I only wanted the breakfast option.

I was able to change my showtime to 5:15 pm. Yay. Can now go before MVMCP. I’ll be dropping two backup reservations I made for the 8th.

We got Biergarten for the 8.30pm show on 12/12 (as a Brit, I’m really glad I don’t have to get the date format right 😂) - I wanted Spice Road originally but think this will be more festive so I’m happy.

Any negatives to having the 8.30pm show? I guess all three have the same amount of busyness?

Yes! The restaurant, not the park.

Thanks. I think this is our plan. I have one with food allergies and a DH who is picky. They were not interested in any of the restaurants that you can pre-book.

Does anyone have any experience with doing the same day tickets? Do they go fast?

That's what we wanted!
We ended up with Akershus for the 7PM show. NPH will be worth it I think.
I’m glad you got something…. although i’m sorry it’s not what you had planned on! We have a 6:45 ressie ration at Space 220 so I needed the 5:15 show.And My kids wouldn’t be able to hustle enough to get to fireworks after the 8:30 show

A bunch of coral reef lunch times just popped up multiple days early Dec if anyone’s looking for those :)
Thanks.....I went and checked when I saw your post. There are a few for our dates Dec 1st or 2nd......but all for the 5:15 pm show. We prefer the concert after the sun sets.....but thanks for heads' up!
SOOOOO bummed we couldn't get John Stamos. I searched Dec 3rd starting at 6:55 am. I didn't realize it opened at 6 am. Oh well......better luck next year!

I just cancelled at 2:42 pm est. It's for Dec 1st (2:15 Akershush for the 7 PM processional concert).

Thanks.....I went and checked when I saw your post. There are a few for our dates Dec 1st or 2nd......but all for the 5:15 pm show. We prefer the concert after the sun sets.....but thanks for heads' up!
SOOOOO bummed we couldn't get John Stamos. I searched Dec 3rd starting at 6:55 am. I didn't realize it opened at 6 am. Oh well......better luck next year!
If you really want Stamos do the dining alert thing I discussed here. It's showing multiple openings at Coral Reef on 12/3. I briefly just saw CR load into the Disney website but it's gone again. For some reason the alert products are able to link you right to the dining page. Set up the alert, wait a few minutes for the email, book. Only availability for 3 or more so if you're a couple book and then call to drop the extra person.

Bunch of garden grill lunch times just posted for 4 ppl early December. They must be randomly releasing stuff?

This morning I was able to book the 8:30 p.m. performance with dinner at 5:10 p.m. at Coral Reef. I just checked and was able to get lunch at the Coral Reef at 3:20 p.m and the 7:00 p.m. performance. The lunch options at Coral Reef were definitely added later, so if you want some other times, keep checking.

Keep checking because additional options were recently posted.

If you really want Stamos do the dining alert thing I discussed here. It's showing multiple openings at Coral Reef on 12/3. I briefly just saw CR load into the Disney website but it's gone again. For some reason the alert products are able to link you right to the dining page. Set up the alert, wait a few minutes for the email, book. Only availability for 3 or more so if you're a couple book and then call to drop the extra person.
I don't see this? I checked 6x from 3 pm to 9 pm. but thank you!!!

I’m glad you got something…. although i’m sorry it’s not what you had planned on! We have a 6:45 ressie ration at Space 220 so I needed the 5:15 show.And My kids wouldn’t be able to hustle enough to get to fireworks after the 8:30 show
We probably won't do the fireworks. We rarely do while at Disney, because I'd rather the kids stick to their regular sleep schedule as closely as possible. With the 7PM CP show, I'm not sure the younger kids will attend. It just depends on whether or not they nap that day.
We're staying at the Beach Club, so we may have someone take them out after it starts.
We have Space 220 at 7:45. Fortunately, our TA got us some backup options on different days, but we won't take the whole family to that either. It's DH's only request, otherwise I would just skip it. My parents will be there, so we do have some flexibility with the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter