2025 Hotel Bookings Through 10/31/2025 Open 2/27/2024

I also just saw that 2025 resort reservations, either room only or package, come with a complimentary one day water park ticket for use on check in day.

Didn't see you
Wonder what the mouse is up to… bookings available several months earlier than the last few years, tweaks to long standing policies, an interesting (although sort of impractical?) water park offer…. Hmmmm. :scratchin
Didn't see you mentioned the water park ticket already oops!
:)

Well, if nothing else, judging by comments I’ve seen, they’re giving people all new things to complain about. 😂

And once we see the 2025 rates we can complain about those too! 😂

Actually I sort of didn’t get the water park on arrival day thing at first but upon further reflection that actually could be pretty appealing for split stays. Hitting the water park on switch over day isn’t a terrible plan for those that like water parks.

As always! And once we see the 2025 rates we can complain about those too! 😂

Actually I sort of didn’t get the water park on arrival day thing but upon further reflection that’s actually a great option for split stays. Hitting the water park on switch over day isn’t a terrible plan.

Great point! I hadn’t even considered split stays. Some folks could even get more than 1 trip to a water park that way.

I’m sure the rates will be 😳😳

And once we see the 2025 rates we can complain about those too! 😂

Actually I sort of didn’t get the water park on arrival day thing at first but upon further reflection that actually could be pretty appealing for split stays. Hitting the water park on switch over day isn’t a terrible plan for those that like water parks.
That's what I was thinking. We always do split stays in summer and we would definitely do a water park on our switch day.

It's early for sure, but not the first time they've done this. A couple of years ago we had this same early release at the end of February and it was quite successful. So happy they decided to give it another go, we have lots of clients looking for 2025 that will be pleased to see this.

Anyone able to book anything yet this morning? It says 'booking unavailable. try back later"

Maybe it doesn't open until 7am?

I chatted with a cast member. She didn't even know 2025 opened today. lol

Said she didn't know when it would be available.

Suggested I log out and then back in again. Which did nothing. Same error screen.

I can't say I'm surprised -- Disney has yet again said something would be open & available and....it's not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter