GMTA with Jeana & Donn hooking-up :thumbsup2 . As a matter of fact, I thought Allen kind of looked like Donn.

agnes!
PS - I also thought that Jeanna looked better at the Reunion show than anytime during the season. And she did apologize to Lynn for that mean crack.

I am 37 and I think Don is a little HOT for an older man!

Vicki and Tamra are truly not worthy of breathing air. I like the NY housewives show, well except for creepy Alex/Simon :scared1:, but I'll never again watch the OC series.

GMTA with Jeana & Donn hooking-up :thumbsup2 . As a matter of fact, I thought Allen kind of looked like Donn.
Really? I don't see that at all. I think that Donn is attractive, I don't think Allen is attractive in the least bit.

I personally don't think Jeana will be in another true relationship for a long time. She says she wants to be "treasured" and "taken care of" but I think she's only really attracted to guys that are messed up and she has to take care of. From what I understand, Matt wasn't that great of a guy before his injury.

I fell asleep during the show on Tuesday night and I finally got to watch the rest this morning when my DH woke me up at 3:00 because of his tossing and turning. Since I was up, I thought I'd catch up on the OC Housewives.

I kept staring at Tamra waiting for her to turn as green as she was acting over Gretchen. I agree with the others that at this point, it doesn't matter what happens in Gretchen's love life now or what happened before when Jeff was alive. I can't imagine that Jeff didn't know what was going on while he was in the hospital.

I thought the t-shirts were funny.

Vicki was very forceful in trying to convince Gretchen she needed her money out of Jeff before he died. Gretchen did not take their advice and did the right thing. Who are the gold diggers? Let's not fool ourselves ladies, you're all on a level playing field.

I wanted to reach through my tv and slap Tamra. What a nasty witch. Vicki wasn't much better either. Tamra was just looking to stir up trouble -- could she be any more jealous of someone younger and better looking?

March 20, 2009

18gretchen_md.jpg

Jay Photoglou provided this photo of himself and "Real Housewives" star Gretchen Rossi. She has obtained a temporary restraining order against him.

'Real Housewife' Gretchen Rossi gets restraining order
Reality TV star says in court papers that O.C. man threatened her.
By RICHARD CHANG
The Orange County Register

Gretchen Rossi, one of the stars of "The Real Housewives of Orange County," has obtained a temporary restraining order against an Orange County man who says he was her secret boyfriend.

In the restraining order request, filed March 6 at Harbor Justice Center in Newport Beach, Rossi, 31, states that Jay Photoglou has threatened to kill her and her dogs, burn down her Costa Mesa house and has stolen items from her home.

She also asserts that Photoglou, 39, has made harassing phone calls, grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, vandalized her home and car and has threatened to "dispose of" Slade Smiley, a former cast member of the Bravo reality TV series.

Here is the link to the rest of the article.
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/rossi-photoglou-order-2339119-restraining-beitzel

March 20, 2009

18gretchen_md.jpg

Jay Photoglou provided this photo of himself and "Real Housewives" star Gretchen Rossi. She has obtained a temporary restraining order against him.

'Real Housewife' Gretchen Rossi gets restraining order
Reality TV star says in court papers that O.C. man threatened her.
By RICHARD CHANG

Gretchen Rossi, one of the stars of "The Real Housewives of Orange County," has obtained a temporary restraining order against an Orange County man who says he was her secret boyfriend.

In the restraining order request, filed March 6 at Harbor Justice Center in Newport Beach, Rossi, 31, states that Jay Photoglou has threatened to kill her and her dogs, burn down her Costa Mesa house and has stolen items from her home.

She also asserts that Photoglou, 39, has made harassing phone calls, grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, vandalized her home and car and has threatened to "dispose of" Slade Smiley, a former cast member of the Bravo reality TV series.

Here is the link to the rest of the article.
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/rossi-photoglou-order-2339119-restraining-beitzel

He looks a lot older than 39 in that photo!
He sounds like a heck of a guy :scared1:

And then there's this:

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/03/19/oc-housewife-gretchen-slade-continue-to-heat-up/

OC Housewife Gretchen and Slade Continue to Heat Up March 19, 2009
They were spotted recently snuggling at L.A.’s Gen Art Fall Fashion show. Now Real Housewives of Orange County star Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley have taken to cuddling on the open seas. The two were snapped Wednesday on a boat in Newport Beach, Calif., applying suntan lotion on each other and smooching.

Housewives fans will remember Slade as former O.C. Housewife Jo De La Rosa’s ex-fiancé. He also dated another ex-O.C. Housewife, Lauri Waring.

Gretchen is also no stranger to romantic entanglements. After costar Tamra Barney called her out on the season 4 reunion, Gretch denied cheating on her late fiancé Jeff Beitzel (who passed away in September) with a man named Jay Photoglou.

Tell us: Do you think serial Housewife dater Slade will be making a cameo as Gretchen’s new guy on season 5 of the Real Housewives of Orange County?

Michael Becker/FOX

BRAVO Thursday June 11, 2009 at 9pm. Lost footage from Season 4. :happytv:

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY/THE LOST FOOTAGE
Last time we heard from the Real Housewives of Orange County, Tamra wanted to smack the fake tan off Gretchen, Gretchen wanted to throw fists at Tamra's Botoxed pucker, Lynne silently cried in a forgotten couch corner, and Andy needed a bottle of Excedrin and stiff drink. Yes, it was the reunion special, and never has 'special' so accurately applied. But if you thought the reunion was intense, check out a sneak peek from "The OC Lost Footage," airing Thursday at 9/8c. Just watch it while I try to invent a word to describe how awesome it is.

BRAVO Thursday June 11, 2009 at 9pm. Lost footage from Season 4. :happytv:

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY/THE LOST FOOTAGE
Last time we heard from the Real Housewives of Orange County, Tamra wanted to smack the fake tan off Gretchen, Gretchen wanted to throw fists at Tamra's Botoxed pucker, Lynne silently cried in a forgotten couch corner, and Andy needed a bottle of Excedrin and stiff drink. Yes, it was the reunion special, and never has 'special' so accurately applied. But if you thought the reunion was intense, check out a sneak peek from "The OC Lost Footage," airing Thursday at 9/8c. Just watch it while I try to invent a word to describe how awesome it is.

Did you see the clip the are showing on Bravo???? Tamra says something about Gretchen asking her and her DH for a 3some.

Did you see the clip the are showing on Bravo???? Tamra says something about Gretchen asking her and her DH for a 3some.

No, Stacerita, I have not seen any clips BUT ummm :eek: !!!!!!!

Thursday night should be very interesting!!!!!! :happytv:

No, Stacerita, I have not seen any clips BUT ummm :eek: !!!!!!!

Thursday night should be very interesting!!!!!! :happytv:

Yeah, the clip is of them arguing and then Tamra screaming how Gretchen asked for a 3some with her and Simon. Then it shows the look of shock on everyone's face.

Great clip if you ask me. Makes me want to watch.

Thanks for the update Ladies! I had no clue that this "Lost Footage" was happening, now I have something to watch Thursday night!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Yeah, the clip is of them arguing and then Tamra screaming how Gretchen asked for a 3some with her and Simon. Then it shows the look of shock on everyone's face.

Great clip if you ask me. Makes me want to watch.

Could it possilby have been at Tamra's party when she got Gretchen blind drunk? Hmm... should be interesting.

I definitely like this and the NY housewives the best.

Who takes their TV friends to the plastic surgeon to pick out their new, um... what won't get blocked... GIRLS? I find NJ just slightly more watchable than Atlanta.

I hope I remember to catch this lost footage tomorrow night.. Looks interesting..

Anyone know when their new season starts this year?

I hope I remember to catch this lost footage tomorrow night.. Looks interesting..

Anyone know when their new season starts this year?

I know they are filming now. I saw an interview with Kara and she was saying that she wasn't sure that she was going to be on it (she was asked this, not just randomly blurted it out) as Jeanna hadn't signed a contract yet, but that she (Kara) knew the other HW were already filming as they "always film in the summer."

Just found this thread and caught up! :goodvibes This is one of my favorite shows to watch (I think I'm addicted to trainwreck tv - Real Housewives, Jon and Kate....ugh!).

Can't wait for the "lost footage" to be on tonight. Hopefully it's better than it was for the NYC. Maybe it will seem better since they haven't been on in awhile?

HERE YOU GO, LADIES!! The newest OC Housewife!!

b78527007z120090713182803000gvqinov.jpg

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Meet the newest 'Real Housewife of Orange County'
Alexis Bellino of Newport Coast joins Bravo's reality TV series.

By RICHARD CHANG

Just when you thought it couldn't get any blonder, "The Real Housewives of Orange County" just has, by adding a "spicy blonde" as its newest cast member. That makes four blondes out of five now, if you're keeping track.

Alexis Bellino, 32, of Newport Coast is a stay-at-home mother of three and the brand new housewife in Bravo's popular reality TV series. She will make her debut on the program later this year, when Bravo premieres season five of the unscripted Orange County-based show that has spawned a number of successful spinoffs.

Bellino will essentially replace original housewife Jeana Keough, who did not renew for a full season. In an interview with the Register earlier this year, Keough said she wanted to pursue other interests and found the opulent lifestyle depicted on the show "a little embarrassing" to shoot during tough economic times.

We caught up with Bellino for an exclusive interview, and asked her what it's like to be on the verge of reality TV stardom – Orange County style.

Orange County Register: Did you audition for the show at a casting call? They had one at South Coast Plaza, and a lot of women showed up.

Alexis Bellino: No, I did not. I've known quite a few of the cast members from social events and the Newport Coast circle. Gretchen (Rossi) and I have run around in the same circle of friends for the last few years. I've seen her at the last few events.

OCR: What are your thoughts, now that you know you're the newest housewife?

AB: I'm pretty excited. It's an amazing opportunity.

OCR: What do you think of the show?

AB: I'm an addict. I watch every single "Housewives of Orange County." I've always been very aware of it, very into it.

OCR: Where were you born? Where did you grow up?

AB: I was born in Hannibal, Mo. That's where I grew up my whole life. Kansas City is an hour and a half west. St. Louis is an hour and a half south. Mark Twain and his stories, that was all about Hannibal. As someone from the Midwest, I do feel like I have a little bit of a different value system. We're kind of old fashioned. But once I got off the plane in San Diego and Orange County, I discovered that I'm a California girl at heart.

OCR: How long have you lived in Orange County?

AB: Five years. Eight years in Southern California.

OCR: What does your husband Jim (47) do? How did you meet him?

AB: He's an entrepreneur. He does "spec" building: He finds a home that needs fixing up, he buys it and flips it. He also does pawn loans. He got his pawn license. He used to own a pool-table business. That was an $8 million-a-year-profit company.

We met in Palm Desert, at the Desert Springs Marriott. We haven't spent a day apart since.

OCR: Was it love at first sight?

AB: Maybe. I was a little harder (to convince). I was just getting out of a relationship (her first husband). Once you're divorced, you never want to get married and divorced again. He was persistent but not overbearing. So I fell in love.

OCR: How long have they been shooting you at home with your three kids (James, 3, Melania and Mackenna, both 20 months)?

AB: For a couple weeks, a few weeks maybe. They've been shooting at the house and at some of the other women's homes. We all went to the mall, South Coast Plaza, and shot there.

OCR: What has it been like meeting and interacting with the other ladies? There has been some drama with the new housewife in previous seasons.

AB: It has been amazing. I already knew Gretchen. Lynne (Curtin)'s a sweetheart. She doesn't have a mean bone in body. Vicki (Gunvalson) and I joked and laughed and had a good time. But there's drama anytime you get five women together.

OCR: Wasn't Vicki a little reserved or cautious about meeting you? She's been like that with the newest housewives.

AB: I sensed some reservations. But I didn't feel afraid or timid or anything like that. Even if there is drama, I haven't experienced it yet. I'm still getting involved with all the women.

OCR: What do you think about giving up your privacy?

AB: It's always a concern I have. We live in a gated community. But we've always been out and about. We know five or 10 people in a restaurant when we go out. We're always out on the social scene. We don't stay home a lot.

OCR: Are you nervous about how the show is going to portray you when it airs?

AB: Yeah, I'm a little nervous about how the show's going to portray me, of course. But anything to help me be a better person. The cameras are going to be right in front of my face. I'll try to be the best person I can be.

OCR: What do you hope to get out of the show?

AB: I have been a stay-at-home wife and mom for five years, and I'm now ready to have something on my own outside the home. This show is perfect because it is an interesting and fun outlet for me, but it still allows me the opportunity to spend the majority of the time with my husband and kids.

OCR: So what do you think about being yet another blonde on the show?

AB: I was actually shocked they picked a blonde again. But California is like, 80 percent blondes and 20 percent brunettes. I'm actually a natural brunette. So if I make it to a season six, I might become a brunette again.

~What bothers me about this is that Bravo had a huge audition for the newest housewife and many came out to the South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa to audition AND then they end going with a friend of Gretchen's. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter