20th anniversary trip (516-5/23) doing a lot!

Minuet888

DIS Veteran
I’m probably crazy but my husband and I are going on our 20th wedding anniversary trip to DW. We decided to let our 15 year old son come along lol. (He is autistic)
Sunday May 16th
Flight from LAX to Orlando
Check in art of animation
Disney springs w/ dinner reservation at house of blues

Monday May 17th
Magic kingdom
Lunch ADR at Cinderella’s castle
Dinner ADR and Be Our Guest

Tuesday May 18th
Epcot
Lunch ADR at Coral Reef

Wednesday May 19th
Hollywood Studios
Reservation to make droids
Dinner ADR Planet Hollywood in DS

Thursday May 20th
Animal Kingdom
Dinner ADR the Boathouse in DS

Friday May 21st
Hollywood Studios again!
And anything else
ADR lunch at T-Rex in DS
ADR dinner at Raglan Road in DS
(Thinking of cancelling this lunch ADR because I don’t want to leave HS and go to DS then back to HS then back to DS)

Saturday May 22nd
Going to Universal Studios Islands of Adventure!

Sunday May 23rd
Fly back to LA

any advice? Am I crazy?

Reactions: DLo
Following along . Looking forward to reading more. My only observation is that is a lot of time at Disney Springs but maybe you want a break from the parks .

Congrats on your anniversary! We are staying AoA May 7-10, so I can report back and let you know any details that stand out. You didn't mention if you were renting a car? I have been reading that Skyliner lines can be very long at park open and close, especially at the hub at CBR. If no car, consider the bus at park open and close, and Skyliner during mid-day. We are Universal Passholders since Sept and have spent considerable time there. Since there are no reservations required there, locals pack the place on weekends. I would suggest going to Universal a day during the week, and doing a Disney park on Saturday. If you stick with your Saturday UIOA plans, get there at park opening - so it doesn't fill to capacity before you get there, and you have to stand in that sweltering line in City Walk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter