232 Aulani Points. $13.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyMomJen

DIS Veteran
I have 232 Aulani Points that must be used by March 31, 2014. $13.50 per point. Please PM room type, dates, names, kids ages, address and phone number. Have rented out many times before.

i cannot give you 13.50 pp, although i see why you are asking that. i am looking for a thv ssr 149 pts... would give 11 pp.

Can you check to see if the Aulani can do something soon like March 16th through 19th (3 nights)?

Can you book a Grand Californian? I'm wanting a stay there 04 - 09 Jan '14?? Thanks

Looking for 4 nights @ Aulani from March 20 - March 24. 2 adults; 2 kids (age 10/6).

I can do $11/point.

Any availability?

DisneyMomJen said:
170 Aulani points left.

Do you know if someone can rent points to add onto another person's reservation? We are getting a one bed at Aulani and if our friends come along, they would need to rent 109 points so we can make it a 2 bed. Not sure how that works.

I'm looking for a 1-BR at the Aulani in Hawaii for one night Check in on April 7 and checkout on April 8. 3 Adults, 2 Kids.

Can you do $11/point?

Do you still have points available? I pm'd you but I guess they won't go through until I've met my posting minimum.

If you have 117 or 139 points left, can you check availability for me? Also, is there a reason why there's a premium on Aulani points?

I don't meant to insult, just trying to understand if there needs to be an expected premium in asking owners to help me with an Aulani reservation.

Hope you can help. I am ready to commit for $11/pt. Thanks!

Nancy

Do you still have points available? I pm'd you but I guess they won't go through until I've met my posting minimum.

If you have 117 or 139 points left, can you check availability for me? Also, is there a reason why there's a premium on Aulani points?

I don't meant to insult, just trying to understand if there needs to be an expected premium in asking owners to help me with an Aulani reservation.

Hope you can help. I am ready to commit for $11/pt. Thanks!

Nancy

PM'd you

Hello,

Here are my details:
1. Check-in date: Oct 21 2013
2. Check-out date: Oct 28 (7 nts)
3. Room type: Standard Studio Room
4. Aulani only

Thank-you in advance for checking.

-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter