232 Aulani Points. $13.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would like 5 nights February 18 to Feb 25, 2014. Two adults, no kids. Studio preferred.

DH and I are hoping to book a studio for BWV, BCV, or VWL for either 10/09/13 -10/12/13 or 10/10/13-10/13/13. Any availability? Also, what are your reservation and payment practices?

How many points do you have left? Looking to add on to an existing reservation for a 2bd April 23-26.

Hi, we're looking to book at Aulani shortly for our Honeymoon when the 7 month window opens up but need points for the last night. If we booked an oceanview Nov 17th with you, do you think they could link the reservations together so we wouldn't have to switch rooms? We're looking to be there Nov 13-18th.

need 161 pts for aulani. i cannot pm you cuz I'm newly registered. pm me back please!

Hi, we're looking to book at Aulani shortly for our Honeymoon when the 7 month window opens up but need points for the last night. If we booked an oceanview Nov 17th with you, do you think they could link the reservations together so we wouldn't have to switch rooms? We're looking to be there Nov 13-18th.

PM'd you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter